Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

Muted- now auto killed or kicked?

I was muted today for 'Language' after someone accused me for wall hacking. I didn't curse or say anything racist. Now when I type in the chat I get auto killed or kicked from server. Gman or Topher can you help me with this please? I've been a good patron of the server.

TheGaussianMan

-bZ- Member
Donator
@TacticalTestes So it was because you wrote n1 b. The system picks that up as someone trying to circumvent the language filter. I've had that happen when people wanted to say n1 gauss or n1 g and not realize what they're typing. Once muted though, it'll keep kicking of you keep typing. I don't have visibility to if it's temporary or not.

@Topher could you unmute/unban testes? Seems like it's a false positive from the chat filter.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210915-111836_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20210915-111836_Chrome.jpg
    209.3 KB · Views: 19

Covert

-bZ- Member
@TacticalTestes So it was because you wrote n1 b. The system picks that up as someone trying to circumvent the language filter. I've had that happen when people wanted to say n1 gauss or n1 g and not realize what they're typing. Once muted though, it'll keep kicking of you keep typing. I don't have visibility to if it's temporary or not.

@Topher could you unmute/unban testes? Seems like it's a false positive from the chat filter.
I've noticed that more and more recently. I almost put "n1" the other day at the end of a round or when I got killed but then backspaced it because I remembered the filter was pretty touchy about that.

5F-X

-bZ- Member
I'll definitely vouch for Tactical as a good guy and not an annoyance. Someone caught up in an unusual circumstance.

Having had a run-in with the filter before I can sympathize with this situation. Be careful when typing the word big. There are some pesky keys around the letter B that can completely change the tone and context of your statement.

TheGaussianMan

-bZ- Member
Donator
It's not n1 in something, it's just n1 space and then a b or a g. The reason is people try every which way to circumvent the chat filters with spaces and numbers. In order to catch people more reliably, the chat filter needs to include things like this that unfortunately can cause false positives.

I got temp banned, then almost banned again for saying ritz "crackers".. Both times was instigated by a regular on here taking advantage of poor silent when hes drinking..:rolleyes: calling him chicken!