Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

MVP Members taking advantage of players

HeyDudeJoe

-bZ- Member
Donator
LOL you talk like you are good, in fact I happen to know for a fact each one of you is pretty trash alone. I solo shit by myself and get the score to back it up without an entire squad of vehicles backing me up.
You're really mad that in a team based game, people with friends are using teamwork to win games?
We tried to play with you while you were in discord, but you were being purposefully antagonistic the entire time so we ditched the channel.
And as far as MVP is concerned, there's literally no barriers to people entering the MVP squad other than playing with us regularly, being friendly, and playing the objective to win. We're not an organized clan at all. We're literally just friends who play battlefield together.

somburd

-bZ- Member
Donator

get good lmao

(edit) - In all realness you can counter these guys on specific maps. counter their common patterns. If you know they are gonna sneak to a flag. Stop them from doing so with another squad.

I'm new to this server, kinda, but if you have been playing bf4 for at least 4 years you know this happens all the time.

Last edited:

-bZ-LongTrang1

-bZ- Member
Donator
Yeah that is a lie, these fuckers are going 50-6 and shit just farming kills constantly and keeping all the vehicles to themselves. And it's fucking trash even when one team gets wrecked it won't properl;y balance because you fucking assholes have it set off for clan members, so it ends up being 2 entire squads of your clan on one side cause they are too fucking worried about KD to actually play against each other. So yeah, fuck you guys on all that kill farming bullshit with no team balance.

What? You mean I'm supposed to get special privileges and not get killed by fellow -bZ- all the time? And where the hell is my access to the kill farming hack? Here I am a member of the community and I don't get the haxes? I WANT THE HAXES!!! :p

Jesus fuck. The things some people get into their heads. :rolleyes:

This is an EPIC community. I've been playing Battlefield since 1942 and been around a bunch of groups and while I've had the privilege of playing with some awesome people (Mature Asskickers, Nunya, etc) this community is run....dare I say it....professionally.

No shit, when I'm on the servers, in the Discord, or on that rare occasion when I can make a meeting it never feels like a bunch of dudes who run a server, it feels more like a group of people who passionately care about this community and who put their heart into it....and it shows.

Yeah, I know I'm already a member and don't have to say all of this...but that's the point.

;)