Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

My Special Powers as a bZ member

-bZ-LongTrang1

-bZ- Member
Donator
I have it on good authority that I'm supposed to enjoy some sort of special power as a member of bZ. This bit was posted in a ban appeal and I laughed my ass off at it!

bz-longtrang reported me for racism. he rammed me with a jet so i called him a "fucking jap" as dark humor, obviously. But as he has stated in chat before, he likes to mess with people with his power as bz member.

Okay, So what special power do I have? Because if you ask me, my only special power is as everyone else's practice target.

And, for the record, I'm a fucking Scot. ;)

-bZ-LongTrang1

-bZ- Member
Donator
Oh, and in a completely unrelated subject I expect that upinthyguts will soon enough (and all on his own!) obtain the special power of The Almighty Permanent Ban.

Call it my special power of observation. :p

Lots of snow flakes and woke people in the internet this days....Fuck em man
This right here… people don’t have to like what others say but people can say what they want. Anyone that limits speech, no matter how trivial, is just playing a game of wack a mole in order to make themselves feel better or to make their group look virtuous. It’s really nothing more or less.

All this censorship online and in media seems to come from the woke and those that bend to their will. The one way censorship of online content perfectly demonstrates how the public’s compliance with cultural Marxists has backfired. Now massive amounts of people have been brainwashed into believing that loyalty to political correctness in all areas of life is good for everyone and intolerance for differing ideas and opinions is ok.

They basically like cultural Karen’s of the modern world and yes they would be ostracized 30 years ago for being prudish and self righteous.

-bZ-LongTrang1

-bZ- Member
Donator
This right here… people don’t have to like what others say but people can say what they want. Anyone that limits speech, no matter how trivial, is just playing a game of wack a mole in order to make themselves feel better or to make their group look virtuous. It’s really nothing more or less.

All this censorship online and in media seems to come from the woke and those that bend to their will. The one way censorship of online content perfectly demonstrates how the public’s compliance with cultural Marxists has backfired. Now massive amounts of people have been brainwashed into believing that loyalty to political correctness in all areas of life is good for everyone and intolerance for differing ideas and opinions is ok.

They basically like cultural Karen’s of the modern world and yes they would be ostracized 30 years ago for being prudish and self righteous.

Here's some censorship for you:
IMG_2389.jpg