Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

Need A Second Opinion...

Hi,

Is it possible that the first hit you received came from another tank not visible in the video? Or maybe the auto-loader perk? I admit that the more I watch the video on repeat, the more I find it very strange.

Last edited:
I mean, it does seem slightly fast but just counting in my head it doesn't seem too far off the 2.5 second reload time with autoloader.

even the two fastest shots at the :09-:12 mark are very near the 2.5second time. Unless someone times it more accurately, I think the person just has autoloader and is clicking as fast as their little hamster paws can.

His loadout has Staff+Sabot, there's a glitch that lets you fire a sabot after a staff or vice versa. It puts you at a disadvantage against infantry with that loadout.
I thought it has been patch a while ago. And it doesn't look like Staff Shell on the video. The Staff Shell is suppose to make beeps when it lock and go up and down on the tank roof.

With the velocity of the enemy shells, they look like Sabot Shells too.

I mean either way
His loadout has Staff+Sabot, there's a glitch that lets you fire a sabot after a staff or vice versa. It puts you at a disadvantage against infantry with that loadout.
I mean even if he is using staff +sabot, whatever he is firing is pretty damn near 2.5 seconds. If someone could actually time it to the tenth of a second we could see.

If he is hacking, glitching, etc it is only a few tenths of a second. (not to discount it, a minor boost like that would be *mostly* unnoticeable but a significant benefit.

edit: Sabot-staff switching was a thing back in BF3 and was patched fairly early. For it to go on unpatched in bf4 for the last 10 years and very few to notice is unlikely.

I mainly play in a tank and I don't use the autoloader. I tried it yesterday and I can confirm that the difference is important. I watched the video in slow motion on YouTube making sure I saw the seconds. The first enemy shell launches from its cannon in second #4, and the second shell during second #6. I don't have milliseconds. At first sight it look very close to the feeling I had using the autoloader yesterday.

We also cannot exclude the possibility that it may be a simple temp and random glitch caused by a ping/lag. The enemy may have fired 0.5 seconds early and the result for xBlastFTPastx arrived late due to a technical problem. I find that the first hit is weird visually vs the sound that comes after, if we compare to the other hits in the video. As if there had been a delay.

-bZ-LongTrang1

-bZ- Member
Donator
We also cannot exclude the possibility that it may be a simple temp and random glitch caused by a ping/lag.

That's what I'm thinking. Low ping on the part of the shooter combined with a higher ping on the part of the observer to create a ping stutter. It would be much more noticeable with burst fire even though it would still be there with single shots. Just the effect would occur before the image.

I've had that happen just yesterday. I fired at someone, got the report that they'd already killed me, and then my shot which I'd apparently fired after I was killed zotted the other guy. The problem: My work VPN was on. I turned it off and problem was solved.

I saw Przzz make a complaint a while back about a guy shooting AP shells way faster than they should be able to. This happened to me the other day, anyone can tell me what is going on?

If he’s not hacking then it’s staff and sabot. If I had a gunner that would repair and get kills then I’d solely use staff/sabot because it pretty much wins every tank fight. Plus with staff u can hit the fast moving transport vehicles