Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

New Applications, No Recruits

Killjo

-bZ- Member
I see a lot of applications on the forums, but I don't see hardly any of you guys in the discord. It's pretty important to maintain some form of activity while your application is open. Even if it's just for enough time to get a handful of members to like you and vote yes. I want to be voting for you guys, but I haven't met almost 90% of you. Hope to see you in the vc on Discord!

Good luck. :)

TheGaussianMan

-bZ- Member
Donator
Just curious, if the people are active in squad chat with members does that count? I ask because there's a few recruits who I've played with and would vote yes. On bz2 we don't go on discord a lot.

Killjo

-bZ- Member
Just curious, if the people are active in squad chat with members does that count? I ask because there's a few recruits who I've played with and would vote yes. On bz2 we don't go on discord a lot.
Of course! any activity between members and recruits is more than enough reason, but I rarely play battlefield anymore and I don't see them in the discord very much. That is my only point, that I don't get the chance to meet them so I can vote.