Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

New BC2 Vietnam Information!

CR8Z

Bald fat guy.
-bZ- Member
You must already own Bad Company 2. This Vietnam expansion pack will cost $30. For those of us that played the hell out of BFV, this sounds like it will be a trip down memory lane, although I haven't seen any in-game footage as of yet.

Trailer

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iUucx58P ... r_embedded

Battlefield: Bad Company 2 Vietnam just made its very first appearance at the Tokyo Game Show. For those of you who weren't able to make it, we'll bring the experience to you. So relax and journey back to the 60's and the infamous Vietnam war with this brand new trailer.At the heart of this expansion lie four distinct, brand-new multiplayer maps based on the Vietnam war. Each map brings a new gameplay experience and fresh visuals, with characteristics such as foxholes, tunnels and dense jungles from where the enemy can launch surprise attacks. Also, 15 classic Vietnam-era weapons and 6 vehicles are available from the moment you go online.

All four multiplayer game modes from Battlefield: Bad Company 2, including the genre-defining Conquest Mode, will be playable in Battlefield: Bad Company 2 Vietnam. The expansion is integrated with the full game persistence, so no matter what theatre of war you participate in, you will continue to level up your soldier as usual.

To set that unmistakable 60's atmosphere, the audio team at DICE has recorded all-new voice-overs for both sides of the conflict, based on authentic dialogue from the Vietnam war. On top of this, a rocking soundtrack with 2 hours worth of time typical tracks gives the expansion a truly characteristic sound.
Official BC2-Vietnam Website

http://www.battlefieldbadcompany2.com/vietnam

KEY FEATURES4 Brand New Maps. From the rice fields of the Phu Bai Valley to the napalm scorched earth of Hill 137, four distinct Vietnam-based maps each bring a fresh visual and gameplay experience.

6 Immortalized Vehicles. Skim the treetops in the iconic American Huey helicopter. Drive the sturdy Russian T54 tank and the nimble US PBR "Pibber" patrol boat, plus three more vehicles immortalized in the Vietnam war.

15 Characteristic Weapons. Charge into battle with 15 new weapons modeled on their real life counter-parts, including the rare Navy SEAL XM22 machinegun and the characteristic M79 "Blooper" Grenade Launcher.

Rocking 60's Soundtrack. Listen to 8 radio channels in-game, featuring 49 time typical tracks, including "Ride of the Valkyries" and "Fortunate Son" by CCR.

True War Dialogue. All-new voiceovers for both American and Vietnamese forces, based on authentic communication from the Vietnam war for maximum immersion.

New Achievements/Trophies. Collect 10 new achievements/trophies, one for blowing up Vietnamese propaganda speakers. Earn new weapon proficiency stars specific to your skills with the weapons in the expansion.
Vietnam1big.jpg

Vietnambig2.jpg
Vietnambig3.jpg

Fucking loved fling the huey into a base with "Ride of the Valkyries" blaring, they knew you were coming and they knew they were gonna die. They'll probably fuck this Xpantion pack up :(

I will not wait for everybody else to purchase this one. BFV is a favorite of mine. I dont remember ever having more fun playing a fps then when we all was playing that game.

jojo

-bZ- Member
for a long time we had no games now to many lets work together to not have rifts in the clan as has happen in the past ok guys :(

Billybong

Staff member
Senior Admin
Donator
jojo said:
for a long time we had no games now to many lets work together to not have rifts in the clan as has happen in the past ok guys :(
+100

let's all play one man in each server so we look REAL COOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lol

j/k

:oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

HILLBILLY

FORUM BAD ASS
-bZ- Member
jojo said:
this would mean you would have to move on , past cod4

Billybong

Staff member
Senior Admin
Donator
Bon3z said:
I will not wait for everybody else to purchase this one. BFV is a favorite of mine. I dont remember ever having more fun playing a fps then when we all was playing that game.
who is this guy??