Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

new cod

vetusvir

-bZ- CubaLike Forums Whore!
-bZ- Member
looks good any one seen this? 

don't know if i'll get it but it's out there soon.

PROACEX1

-bZ- Member
Donator
It looks like Crisis but with a shitty graphics engine and a robust network system.

Might be interesting. Probably not worth buying.

CR8Z

Bald fat guy.
-bZ- Member
I haven't played the last two and probably won't play this one. It's just not my thing.

They have a fucking Scorpion finishing move grapple though... I love me a good gimmick, especially when they rip it off of someone else.

And still no vehicles except drones. I like the multi-dimensional games that vehicles adds. This is why the metro server is not my favorite. BF metro and the BF3 close quarters expansion are basically COD, only BF does it better.

Kevin Spacey though... I bet the SP is good, as long as it doesn't fuck up like mine always seems to. Never finished the last COD SP mode because I got tired of it getting stuck. Fucking AI.

-bZ-JaXX

Been here since the beginning
-bZ- Member
Pretty cool trailer. Very optimistic on getting it tho. I've bought the previous ones (blk ops 2 and ghosts etc) but nobody here plays them so me playing them was very rare and wasted money! 

Would like to play it but we will need more members. Any word on if there will be dedicated servers with this Vetus

I'm buying it. I haven't bought ghosts because my friend let me use his steam account with Ghosts on it. It sucked as well with the graphics. But, this Advanced Warfare bullshit looks pretty interesting this time around. 

CR8Z

Bald fat guy.
-bZ- Member
I have no doubt that there will be plenty of folks getting this title. Expect there to be people here playing it.

CR8Z

Bald fat guy.
-bZ- Member
I just watched it again, this time with sound!

Is it me, or do they have levolution in this thing? 

I will admit that it looks and sounds cool. I like the thing about the satellite game, whereby you can render an enemy temporarily weaponless by throwing the flag (satellite) to him so you can kill him and take it back.

11/4 ain't far away.

Pretty cool trailer. Very optimistic on getting it tho. I've bought the previous ones (blk ops 2 and ghosts etc) but nobody here plays them so me playing them was very rare and wasted money! 

Would like to play it but we will need more members. Any word on if there will be dedicated servers with this Vetus
JaXX I have Black Ops 2, I'll play with you.

vetusvir

-bZ- CubaLike Forums Whore!
-bZ- Member
don't know. just seen this and wanted to share it.  i'll keep an eye out for more info