Be part of something great, join today!

NEW COMPUTER LAWS COMING SOON

vetusvir

-bZ- CubaLike Forums Whore!
-bZ- Member

Kratos

-bZ- Member
Donator
Wtf did I just read, is this shit a real article? The only thing doesn't have me running for the hills, is that at this point it is only a proposal.... for now.

So what about the groups like us that don't hack a video game, will our knowledge on how to stop them or deter them make us criminal?

Last edited by a moderator:

-bZ-Outlaw

-bZ- Member
Donator
This is that CISPA and SOPA all over again, just a bunch of fuckers creating bills and whatnot over something they barely know anything about. I'm glad there are people out there who understand why these things are bad, and that those people inform the public so that they don't make the mistake of letting these things pass.

CR8Z

Bald fat guy.
-bZ- Member
Yep, they're going to lock up over one billion people for associating with, or being adjacent to anyone that has hacked or shared a password.

Think of all the jobs that would create! Too bad all the new hires will be in jail.

Dots

-bZ- Forum WHORE!
-bZ- Member
Guess it's a good thing I purged all that data from my drives not too long ago :eek:

On a serious note, I imagine something similar to the above mentioned proposals will "eventually" make it through due to the collective stupidity of our society. However, that's not likely to happen just yet. In any case, the people who do unlawful things will continue to do so anyways and simply get better at hiding things. This is no different than anti gun fanatics trying lock down guns. The only thing it does is effectively make the criminals/corporations with the only power left while the average law abiding citizen gets bent over.

GG murica

Last edited by a moderator: