Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

New Rules in ZS Exile

Omen and Moose have decided to change the rules again...... Territory Flags will now be allowed to be seized and held ransom. <--- time to hurt BRASILLL where it hurts the most......

Floating safes however, are now not allowed......

new vehicles, the UH-80 and possibly the Y-32 Jet VTOL will be added, however without weapons. you will still need to disable the Armed AI Birds for weapons.

see more here: http://www.zerosurvival.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&p=6213#p6213

EZ Bawlin

-bZ- Member
Donator
making a safe room aint too hard.. just need a floating room with like 15 ceilings lol. Also wish he would remove Titan Launchers.. or lower price of black market vehicles.

CR8Z

Bald fat guy.
-bZ- Member
Titan launchers are a little OP.

I'd like to find a server with more vehicles available. Some armor or armed aircraft, rotary and fixed wing.

EZ Bawlin

-bZ- Member
Donator
Titan launchers are a little OP.

I'd like to find a server with more vehicles available. Some armor or armed aircraft, rotary and fixed wing.

thing is if you have all the heavily armed helis etc.. for sure gonna have titans to counter em.

they will be unarmed. , as far as the UH-80 goes. the Y-32 will also be stripped of its armament and just a jet powered VTOL along with the V-44

The UH-80 has the miniguns, Omen didnt sit well with armed helis other than the ones that are there now. the AI Birds and the 1 Huey with M60s

The Y-32 has missile racks and a 20 or 30mm cannon in the nose turret..... thats just WAAAAAAAAAY to OP for Exile. now id love to harrass BRASILL with that, that would be EPIC, but, gotta keep things in balance

EZ Bawlin

-bZ- Member
Donator
Too bad the huey with guns is a piece of crap. The rotor blades being frozen gets to me lol