Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

No cell phone, how to verify for discord?

I can't get verified unless I receive a text. I don't have a cell phone. I need to find out where my vip status is and it seems these forums are dead.
Can anybody help?
Transaction ID9VP78176WP7768906
Zorkahn

it's 2022 who doesn't have a fucking phone.. even the poorest countries have cellies.. may it be flip, they got it!

RogaineFoam

Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
I can't get verified unless I receive a text. I don't have a cell phone. I need to find out where my vip status is and it seems these forums are dead.
Can anybody help?
Transaction ID9VP78176WP7768906
Zorkahn
The forums are very much so not dead. Have you paid for VIP and it is not work?

RogaineFoam

Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
As of last night it was still not updated. The transaction # is above.
Great, thank you. Please try the commands /killme /moveme in game, and see what it tells you. If it says “your default roll as guest cannot use….” Then message @assault on the forum here to get it sorted out.

One issue could be that you may have claimed your in game name out of order in respect to when you made your donation. We are happy to help sort it out though. Let me know what it says in game with those commands!

Great, thank you. Please try the commands /killme /moveme in game, and see what it tells you. If it says “your default roll as guest cannot use….” Then message @assault on the forum here to get it sorted out.

One issue could be that you may have claimed your in game name out of order in respect to when you made your donation. We are happy to help sort it out though. Let me know what it says in game with those commands!
Still no, I'll messege Assault, thanks