Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

No Politics!

where is the proof of anything this guy is claiming to be true

when you spew conspiracy theories like this it just makes you look and sound insane

where is the proof of anything this guy is claiming to be true

when you spew conspiracy theories like this it just makes you look and sound insane
Well if you actually care to go looking then you’ll find loads of info about how the gov has been pressing corps to go after “DVE” for awhile now. A couple Years ago Facebook(META), MSN, YouTube and other tech/social media companies had Online Portals where the Feds would send one way requests to the corps in an effort to censor Americans online. The tech giants and social media companies gladly complied and even agreed to work with feds. Eventually the feds were using corps to circumvent privacy rights by having corps collect data and monitor accounts that were flagged by feds. So this is not anything new. What’s new is that it’s in now sweeping across the gaming space.

Just to be clear what makes a person a domestic violent extremist is so vague and all encompassing that pretty much anyone can be considered a DVE no matter what their political leanings are.
Call this mess what you want, anarcho tyranny, fascistic technocracy, neo communism, or whatever there is no denying this stuff exists and there is no denying that the administrative state is completely out of control.

Attachments

• 6EF72F97-8960-4A7B-A57D-081B16C00DC2.png
    6EF72F97-8960-4A7B-A57D-081B16C00DC2.png
    720 KB · Views: 11

Attachments

• 3AEA5D12-092D-4CE3-B19C-EF8D4FCB48B3.jpeg
    3AEA5D12-092D-4CE3-B19C-EF8D4FCB48B3.jpeg
    53.1 KB · Views: 8
lmao. want to do a hand off? no way i lose
I can 100% guarantee that my dainty, soft white hands are whiter than yours. I'm a German-Italian-Irish man with blue-green eyes from a historically white part of Massachusetts ( I say historically because the city of Quincy has become overrun with Asians in the bast 20 years - it drives my grandmother crazy ) . My paternal great-great-grandfather is from Baden-Baden. I also rarely leave my house and get very little direct sunlight. Pale does not begin to describe me.

Now I am just waiting for you to seethe and say that Irish and Italians aren't white. Post your hand if you really want. You will be amazed at my small, shockingly-pale white hands.