Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

Observation

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

FCK-U

I understand the community that plays BF4 love the 24/7 "Group Kill" maps. (Metro/Pearl) But on the point of an observation. When your server that is Conquest and there are little to none bz members on that map and it's like running around as a chicken with its head cut off, you go to the TS channel to ask for help and no one gives a G-D shit. It truly makes me wonder about the word "TEAM"!! In fact I have started to make a point to shun that server like the plague and find another server where their "Members" actually work as a team. Again, this is just my observation. Take it for what its worth.

PROACEX1

-bZ- Member
Donator
I don't care for the 24/7 server anymore. It is repetitive and annoying. I kinda hope we get rid of it at some time now that BF1 is coming out. 

I hope we do not get rid of the metro server as a lot of us play on it on a regular basis and a lot of the new members CAME from that server and continue to do so. As far as "seeding" the all maps server (which is what I think u are talking about), its a work in progress. We don't have devoted seeders like some other clans, but we are making headway on that front and once the server gets going, its good for the rest of the day most of the time. Sometimes it does take a while for the server to get going and at least the past few days I know a bunch of people have been at the bZ get together so you might not of seen the normal seeders. Have patience and keep helping us seed! I'm sure Jackson keeps track of all the seeders and efforts of seeding are NOT going unnoticed. The more you seed, the more free-VIP you get - spread the word!

Take it easy!

F

FCK-U

That's not the issue. Both servers are going strong. If I'm on your 24/7 blood lust great. But when one is in your conquest server and your getting over run all the damn time because everyone in there is about ME. I go to the blood lust channel in TS and tell the members in that we need help on conquest.....All goes silent. Thus I just look for another server where their members treat it as a TEAM.......I don't understand your answers on this post. It has nothing to do with the Observation that I brought up......Look, I get it. Blood Lust is just run and gun and rack up a body count. It's mindless. And then you have conquest where individuals have to do some "Thinking" instead of running around and emptying their clips.......

I remember when you came in the channel the other day. You left quickly and after you left I was asking the other guys what you were even asking because I could not understand you. A lot of us actually play in the 24/7 server as a team but a certain few ruin it. But I do get where you are coming from. There is a lot more teamplay required for all maps. 

Last edited by a moderator:
F

FCK-U

Hey Cpt. Am I missing something here?? Or is this your imitation of a Parrot ??

PROACEX1

-bZ- Member
Donator
People aren't going to up and switch servers if they are already playing in a game on another server. Simple as that, many of our members enjoy the faster paced, no-vehicle combat on the 24/7 server. The conquest server will have a bit more teamwork but don't expect people to just hop on the conquest server when they are already in a game.

CR8Z

Bald fat guy.
-bZ- Member
I think this thread is just a rant. If I understand your original post correctly, you are frustrated that there is little to no teamwork in the All Maps server when you play there and when there are no -bZ- members on the server. Furthermore, you are frustrated that members playing on other servers choose not to follow you to the All Maps server to address the lack of teamwork.

That is a fair observation.

Cpt. Corona is correct in that you never specifically made any requests nor asked any questions, even though you clearly said, that "the question still remains", and that you were "just asking for help". You have asked no such questions.

If you would like some free advice, I would suggest playing in the 24/7 server and get to know the members in there, and learn to play with them as a team. You might find them more amenable to playing in the All Maps server with you if you share that common bond. 

F

FCK-U

I have played 24/7 blood lust. It's as simple as this and why you have not realized this nor understood this is frustrating on its self. Sure members that are playing 24/7 blood lust enjoy it. But when someone comes in and asks for help and there is nothing but silence meaning that no one is going to lend a hand to help. Is very much like being on patrol, getting caught in a cross fire and 50% of your team runs away.........You guys make it sound like I'm pulling teeth.....Let's put it this way, and this is only my own perception. I'm a member of XYZ clan. Some guy comes in to the TS channel that I'm in and asks for help. One this guy has taken the time to logon to my TS meaning he's interested in XYZ clan. So I ask the individual how I can help out and then do it. I can go back to  playing "Blood Lust" at anytime I want. But at least said individual that asks for help gets it instead of being ignored and thinks to himself, "Fuck this shit. No one is a Team member in this clan. Then I lose a possible "Donner" or someone that might want to join. Do yourself a BIG favor. Take three steps away from that tree that you're looking at presently and look at the Bigger picture. Then and only then will you understand what I'm talking about...

Billybong

Staff member
Senior Admin
Donator
Franklin I don't like Metro and I love all maps...

I am paying for the sins of being off right now this week but this weekend I will be on and I would love to be your teammate.

CHEERS!!

:cool:

Just cuz someone is on TS doesn't mean you are always there listening for someone to talk - many go AFK without using the AFK button (Self included at times). Don't take offense when no one responds to you on TS sometimes or we could also be in another game. Most of us are active in TS in the evenings a lot more. If you still think we are not helping you with your cause, then maybe this clan isn't the right fit for you...just an observation from your ranting.

F

FCK-U

No worries. It was only an observation and no more. It's a mute point now, but thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.