Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

Odd thing I observed yesterday

-bZ-LongTrang1

-bZ- Member
Donator
Yesterday I was in BZ1 and in the transport heli. We overflew an enemy uncap and as I often do I tossed C4 out to try to get a few randoms.

In a first for me the C4 stuck to the heli while I was in it and when I detonated it I teeked like two other players. Made me feel like shit, too. :eek:

I have never had the C4 stick to the heli while I was in it. Is this new?

Obviously I won't do this again.

RipeSnipe

-bZ- Member
happens often
trucks are real bad for this. it's best to wait until you are on the side of the heli that you're behind the direction of travel. if you are anywhere near in front of the direction of travel you have a high chance to stick one to the hull

YOUR FUCKING KILLING ME SMALLS has a whole new meaning.....hehe......and yes you get the angle WRONG and it sticks every time....what i am really saying is you have been lucky all these years in NOT blowing yo shit up.....chopper is in a dive it can stick the tail....chopper rolls at the wrong time and it can end up on top of the chopper!!!....with you living that hardcore life you are taking a ban in to your hands every time counting on "not a idiot pilot" to be in the chopper.....its BF4.....they're all fucking idiots.....

PROTIP.....never throw C4 until the chopper has leveled out OR flying a forward motion with you throwing out to the sides....if you are throwing in the direction the chopper is moving you are SCREWED!!!