Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

OmegaC Intro

OMEGAC

-bZ- Member
Hello,

My name is Robert (OmegaC). I enjoy playing video games and Technology. I am a Hardware reviewer for a website called ThinkComputers.Org . I mostly cover the Overclocking and Gaming side of the products we get in. I am also into modding computer systems. I do currently stream and also upload stuff to YouTube. During the day i am a System administrator for a few business in the Pittsburgh area. I am looking to join mostly for the BF4 side of the clan but i do play tons of other games. I was in a squad with BladeJaxs for a few rounds last night. Any questions just ask!

HILLBILLY

FORUM BAD ASS
-bZ- Member
Welcome to the site and thanks for gaming on our server. A recruitment admin wll be in touch, good luck on your app. Look forward to gaming with ya.

CR8Z

Bald fat guy.
-bZ- Member
Hey Omega!

I'm one of the recruiting admins, and am glad you stopped by! Be sure to hop into our TS during the recruitment period; it's one way for sure to know whether you'll like it here or not. We've got a great bunch of guys and gals, and a bunch of tech experience also, so I imagine you'll fit right in. TS info is on the home page and the pw is bzwelcome.

Looking forward to gaming with you!

CR8Z

Bald fat guy.
-bZ- Member
Yeah. Fuck shineyside.

I just wished he was on my side. :cry: :cry: :cry:

OMEGAC

-bZ- Member
Ya if Shineysides was on our side that island would of been mine. I think i killed everyone off that island for like 5 minutes, with great commander skills of i think WarPaint?

CR8Z

Bald fat guy.
-bZ- Member
Yeah, warpaint was on the other side the previous round and dropped a cruise missile on my head.

HILLBILLY

FORUM BAD ASS
-bZ- Member
You will go through a 2week trial process , during this time bZ members will vote on you. It is crucial that you hop on TS and game as much as you can. This way we all get to know each other and see if its the right fit for everyone involved.

After 2 weeks you will b notified of your results.

CR8Z

Bald fat guy.
-bZ- Member
Your application becomes a forum post for all the club members to see and discuss. There is a poll to either accept or deny your app. After two weeks, we look at the app and make a decision. Right now, things are looking pretty good for you and starius.

Billybong

Staff member
Senior Admin
Donator
I endorse this new guy!!!

HE is way cooler than Shiney will ever bee!!!!!

Long live OmegaC!!!!