Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

One thing I absolutely hate

Syntax2112

-bZ- Member
As the title says. One thing I absolutely hate, is people that C4 flags.

This numpty joined the server and did nothing but. Play fair or don't play at all imo.

SWA.jpg

Ok that's my rant for the day :p

Slash5.0

-bZ- Member
Donator
People that troll

Lol

SMRose1990

Donator
I hate the jihad jeeps/atv/pwc, it should at least always kill you when you jump out of a moving vehicle going so fast which would discourage some of the people doing it and would totally be fair seeing as you don't normally walk away from shit like that rabble rabble rabble

Syntax2112

-bZ- Member
Back in the BF2 glory days on when we were admin'd BF2 servers for EA/Dice, it got so bad that EA finally ruled it an ( unfair ) advantage where game play was concerned, they had us action things like that with Warn x 3 - Kick x 3 - 72hr temp ban - Perm Ban. Reason being is that player were doing nothing but that to unfairly gain points / Rank.

Same as Knife/Pistol servers,, other forms of stat padding etc etc.

Examples of abuse in Official Servers and Ranked Servers in violation of the TOS include, but are not limited to:
-------- Taking turns killing, reviving, receiving ammo etc.
-------- Abusing world geometry to your advantage without risk
-------- Exploiting vehicle damage to repair indefinitely
-------- Creating a play environment which, by definition or action, creates an inflated scoring scenario such as 'flagrun'

But at what point do you rule things an ( unfair advantage ) in games now in modern times with modern games. I know the ROC ( Rules of Conduct ) does delve into that a bit from EA/Dice.

BF4 - https://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/forum/threadview/2955065221082350775/

BF 4 ROC is pretty much the same for BF 1 according to my sources at EA.