Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

Out Till Mid August

TXRayne83

-bZ- Member
Hey guys,Dont think i told everybody yet but i recently had dental surgery and wont be back on ts till mid august.

CR8Z

Bald fat guy.
-bZ- Member
Good luck!

TXRayne83

-bZ- Member
Yep had an infection in my face,Was more serious than i thought,Had to put off my wedding for a couple months so i could heal and didnt look like the effin elephant man when i got married.Now im on so much medication that its hard to stand and sometimes i find myself laughing at the dumbest crap,First time being perscribed heavy opiats,Stomach always hurts,vomit from time to time,and whats worse is no hot nurseshows up like in the movies.

TXRayne83

-bZ- Member
My meds homie,Dont got that much more,But if they give me a repre ill send some your way.

Funny shit though,This dude that likes my older sister and has a habit of pissing me off wanted to come to my wedding and i said hell no,He says dude if you invite me and sit me next to your older sister ill get you a gtx 680 (The dick knew i was a gamer) so i told him if you get me a gtx 680 ill give you my 560ti and ill let you fuck her. So im sitting here with a gygabite gtx 680 waiting to install it till i feel better lol,Not gonna fuck with my puter heavily medicated. (He bought it brand new from newegg seconds after the offer)

Funny thing is shell shove a potato gun up his ace hole before she will ever let him touch her,Type of chick that walks around packing,Or with blades in her dress,lol.