Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

PeeDadDee's "General Standard" LMAO

CHIEF_WarPath

-bZ- Member
I'm just being silly but it is funny. The sticky of not being a dick but in PeeDadDee's signature says he is a dick. LOL Am I the only one with a twisted sense of humor that noticed it? TeeHeee. ;) Who is leading by example?

Billybong

Staff member
Senior Admin
Donator
CHIEF_WarPath said:
I'm just being silly but it is funny. The sticky of not being a dick but in PeeDadDee's signature says he is a dick. LOL Am I the only one with a twisted sense of humor that noticed it? TeeHeee. ;) Who is leading by example?
We try not to pick on the SPECIAL people...

he has a short YELLOW BUS on 22's....

enough said....

Cuba

BEAST MODE
pretend like the world is watching, that's my motto!

unless i black out, then everybody please look away.

I am a dick on emails and posts replys sometimes. I thought it to be appropriate to add that to my sig/avatar. It is kinds of a fuck up thing as you stated, considering the post I made a long time ago about not being a disk to people. I should change my sig/avater and try not to be a dick/asshole period. But you really cant change a zebras stripes. :)

Thatnks for having a twisted mind and noticing it :p

Billybong

Staff member
Senior Admin
Donator
PeeDadDee said:
I am a dick on emails and posts replys sometimes. I thought it to be appropriate to add that to my sig/avatar. It is kinds of a fuck up thing as you stated, considering the post I made a long time ago about not being a disk to people. I should change my sig/avater and try not to be a dick/asshole period. But you really cant change a zebras stripes. :) Thatnks for having a twisted mind and noticing it :p
Your not a zebra...YOUR A ZONKEY...