Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

Petition for bz#6 All Maps + DLC to add Lumphini Garden and Operation Outbreak

This is a petition to add Lumphini Garden and Operation Outbreak to bz#6 all maps + DLC, after talking to many people on the bz#6 server they share the same sentiment. I am creating this post specifically to catalog those that would like to have the maps added. I have heard some say they aren't added because of UCAVs on Lumphini Garden. To this I would say take a look at the current server population, there are numerous people that play regularly and near exclusively use UCAV such as the SITH clan and many of the Cuz clan as well as GFY clan.

also if you guys would consider adding the zavod night map to banzore hc all maps i will be forever grateful for that :) alot of people in that server too said that map would be a good time. also my apologies to animesniper1127 for hijacking your post lol.

also if you guys would consider adding the zavod night map to banzore hc all maps i will be forever grateful for that :) alot of people in that server too said that map would be a good time. also my apologies to animesniper1127 for hijacking your post lol.
Thats alright, I had like 6 or 7 people that said if I made a post they would respond and they also want the maps on bz#6 but I guess they didn't show ;(

Thats alright, I had like 6 or 7 people that said if I made a post they would respond and they also want the maps on bz#6 but I guess they didn't show ;(

Childhood birthday moment

SaphirOgma

-bZ- Member
I support call for Lumphini to be added, but not Zavod night....I'd rather like to see Dragon Valley or somethin else