Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

Pics from players

M would be pissed if she knew I posted our pics, but on the other hand, she gets pissed when all the "bitchboys" as she calls everybody calls her a dude.... oh well...

That's her and I, me ( the good Christian boy) and M (talks like a sailor and laughs uncontrollably while playing)

eh?

Billybong

Staff member
Senior Admin
Donator
M would be pissed if she knew I posted our pics, but on the other hand, she gets pissed when all the "bitchboys" as she calls everybody calls her a dude.... oh well...

That's her and I, me ( the good Christian boy) and M (talks like a sailor and laughs uncontrollably while playing)

I still don't see the picture...

The ultimate troll, say some weird shit about a pic of a girl or some shit that doesnt exist and leave everyone hanging....dick move!

I posted it twice now.... not working, so yes, it does look like a strange post.... there goes my masturbation mood.... I'll try my hot pic from 20 years ago.... won't even let me drop in 163kB pics.... sumpin wong.... heeeeeyelp

Last edited by a moderator:
Here is a bunch from me. 2nd one is in the High Arctic... nothing but rock and ice.

myself 1.jpg

myself 3.jpg

myself 2.jpg

myself 5.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: