Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

plan for texas so far

for those in texas, i still dont know the date but it looks like me the wife in kid will be heading up to dallas while we are down in killeen, the wife wants to do some shoping and ima chill with the bz texas turds who ever is available at the time, when ever i get a date to go up there ill let you guys know, i will be going down to killeen from 16-25.

Cuba

BEAST MODE
Jackson said:
Well i me and the wife drove up there and waited for a few hours looked at some stores but no bz members
that is fucking SAD

come to Atlanta Jackson, i won't leave you hanging, i even have a place you can stay brother.

sorry to hear about that... i think we should rethink the vote on the lan

AGirl

-bZ- Member
Cuba said:
Jackson said:
Well i me and the wife drove up there and waited for a few hours looked at some stores but no bz members
that is fucking SAD

come to Atlanta Jackson, i won't leave you hanging, i even have a place you can stay brother.

sorry to hear about that... i think we should rethink the vote on the lan
+1

CR8Z

Bald fat guy.
-bZ- Member
That's fucked up, bro. Anytime you're in SoCal, you can def count on me not flaking. I wouldn't flake on any one of you.

I'm sorry you and your wife had to drive all that way to get flaked on.

CR8Z

Bald fat guy.
-bZ- Member
If you speak Mandarin or Vietnamese, you're in Yosh. I can't understand a damn thing half my neighbors say, but I know they're talking shit!

BIGWILL

-bZ- Member
Donator
I'm still commin to yer house boyo.

I ain't no flaky qweer Texan.

I do what I say I'm gonna do, are you ready?

You better shine up ur Birkenstocks and roll up your finest cause the hurricane is commin

lol, yea i guess i need to buy a pair of those if im gonna live up here huh, ill roll out my finest plastic cups just for you