Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

Players with no Ping

RazorBites

Donator
So No Ping I suppose from time to time this can happen but I have seen the same player on many many times and he never has a ping which leads me to think he's ping blocking
if ping spoofing gets auto detected but wouldn't think ping blocking would get detected i've seen servers with active admins make a player Fix no Ping or they make them leave.
what is the policy here?

-bZ-AngrySalsa

Christmas man
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
The policy is no vpn. no ping does not mean we cannot detect them.

AARP RC2 has script which auto kicks people ping masking:D.. They mainly ping mask so server doesn't kick their 200+ pings..This Topher character keeps saying server has that function, but i've yet to see server kick them!

Last edited:

RazorBites

Donator
AARP RC2 has script which auto kicks people ping masking:D.. They mainly ping mask so server doesn't kick their 200+ pings.. This Topher character keeps saying server has that function, but i've yet to see server kick ping maskers..
Agree 3 no pings one of those guys never has one he's def masking

Attachments

• Ping.JPG
    Ping.JPG
    543.5 KB · Views: 22
Hi, I bought the game yesterday, I started playing today and my ping is showing like "-", I haven't played a full round without getting kicked out. At first I didn't know why until I did some research but couldn't find any solution, the ping shows 61ms to 65ms before entering the server, but once I'm in it doesn't show any pings and then I get kicked out. Is there any chance for me to play in this server?

Attachments

• imagen_2021-02-25_215150.png
    imagen_2021-02-25_215150.png
    878.9 KB · Views: 8