Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

PlayerUnknown: Battlegrounds

lot of people on playing it, it is pretty fun game

G00SE

-bZ- Member
Unfortunately that was patched out a few weeks ago. But overall this is an absolutely great game.
I noticed right after I posted. Sad days :( but yes still a great game!

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

G00SE

-bZ- Member
Latest Update notes:

Early Access Week 8 Update

MAY 15 - PUBG_HYOWON
Hey everyone,

We are now back on track with our weekly updates!

Since we haven't had our weekly updates for the past 2 weeks, we'll be updating this week's patch on Tuesday, May 16th

The patch will first get updated on our test servers today at the following hours.

• May 15th (Monday) 3 PM KST
  • May 14th (Sunday) 11 PM PDT
  • May 15th (Monday) 6 AM UTC

The main servers will be updated with the new patch tomorrow, Tuesday May 16th, at 5 PM KST/1 AM PDT/8 AM UTC

Early Access - Week 8 Patch Notes

Client Performances Improvements
  • Slightly improved the drop in FPS when driving vehicles

Anti Cheat
  • In order to prevent using "lag switch" to cheat, the characters will now be locked and will not be able to move, rotate and attack others when the ping exceeds a certain value
  • You will no longer be able to remove the environment foliage by revising the .ini file

Custom Games
  • Fixed the issue that was causing the sound to break when there are too many vehicles in a small area

Bug Fixes
  • Partially fixed a bug that caused the character to get stuck in different objects in the environment
  • Partially fixed a bug that caused the game client to freeze
  • Fixed a bug that caused the crosshair to still be visible while in no-UI mode
  • Temporarily removed the flash bang from the game as it was causing game clients to freeze/crash