Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

Please reassess disperse on BZ1.

I understand the intent of the list, but it really ruins the game for those condemned to it. I can't even play a whole round on the same team. I bust ass all match for my team, just to get switched with 200 tickets left, just because someone else on the list joined the server. I've been swapped up to 3 times in one round! How is that fun?? Maybe the shitty players who only average 3000 points in a match and who don't help their team should be the ones on the disperse list. It could at least be less rigid of a script, where it only disperses if there's a 500 ticket difference or something like that. I love BZ1, but the way it's set up makes it unplayable.

OKNewPlan

Donator
The team stacking is so bad on bZ I honestly don't know how they've survived for years. Anyone who says different is a weekender. During "day time battlefield" the team stacking gets so obvious that there's just no reason to be on the opposing team for the farming. Especially when a jet raper comes in to demolish the server when it's half full. Whenever I do straight up leave the bZ servers it's 95% of the time for this reason and play somewhere else.

Disperse would fix this, please guys make it happen.

Last edited:
The team stacking is so bad on bZ I honestly don't know how they've survived for years. Anyone who says different is a weekender. During "day time battlefield" the team stacking gets so obvious that there's just no reason to be on the opposing team for the farming. Especially when a jet raper comes in to demolish the server when it's half full. I straight up leave the bZ servers 95% of the time for this reason and play somewhere else.

I don't think you undestand my post. There already is a disperse list, and my post is about how it's ruined the server for those on it.

PandaExpress293

大熊猫
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
Literally on BZ1 just now, we didn't have a single flag, I'm first on our team and it swaps me? Disperse doesn't work as intended.
So, it swapped you to the winning team, win-win for you. :cool:

That's pretty much the point of my post. I can't play the game as intended because I'm on a list.
You have failed yourself, PCK, by assuming the game is about the game.

Rather, the game is about shit-talking, making stupid jokes, getting C4d by teammates, having useless gunners, embarrassing yourself, and spawning into a fully loaded flaming transport chopper as a pilot seconds before it crashes into the earth.

You must accept that there is no spoon.

The team stacking is so bad on bZ I honestly don't know how they've survived for years. Anyone who says different is a weekender. During "day time battlefield" the team stacking gets so obvious that there's just no reason to be on the opposing team for the farming. Especially when a jet raper comes in to demolish the server when it's half full. Whenever I do straight up leave the bZ servers it's 95% of the time for this reason and play somewhere else.

It's like this in bz13 as well. And of course none of those guys balance because just like you said, friends wanna play together. I mean no one wants to loose, but at the end of the day it's being as fair as possible so that new players coming into BF4 don't leave and play other games. Community is small enough now without no sleep bf4 farmers coming in and raping the server. But it's a crap crap situation though, you set balance to do what we are talking about to stop team stacking and then those guys complain they can't play with their friends on the same squad. Endless cycle. In tha real world server situation banzore would have an admin assigned in shifts for a server to actually move someone when it's obvious a single person is destroying the server. Because auto balance never works like it's supposed to. Also one thing I don't see in the post is the fact that if you pay 10 dollars a month that person can stay on the same team with their friend and the ability to move their friend from a side that is loosing to play with their friend. Kinda don't think that's fair but what ya gonna do?

Bigger problem isn't disperse in my opinion, its the abuse of the !moveme and the !assist command by VIPs. PCK you're getting swapped likely because some VIP players join and use the !moveme command to move to the winning team, the server just swaps you to balance it out. If you don't believe me just search the chat logs for !moveme and !assist, you will see who uses these commands most often.

I thaugh that !assist helps to balance the server, for example 3 of the last Metro i’ve play were well balanced 100-0 60-0 and so but i dont notice when VIPs use !moveme

I had a server?????
My server failed because I stopped paying for it. I removed the scum. And people were happy for that. There is one single group that think everyone should bend over backwards for them. That's not how it works. No one gamer is more important than the next when it comes to balance. If you have to be that insecure that you have to come into a server with a group of 10 players to beat up on noobs, then you deserve to be balanced and or removed.
I see now why your server failed.
My server failed because I stopped paying for it. I removed the scum. And people were happy for that. There is one single group that think everyone should bend over backwards for them. That's not how it works. No one gamer is more important than the next when it comes to balance. If you have to be that insecure that you have to come into a server with a group of 10 players to beat up on noobs, then you deserve to be balanced and or removed. I, nor anyone that isn't a douch cares about your ego and narcissist ways in BF4. Basically spoiled child. I want to beat up on noobs and not get balanced. Boo Hoo get over it. Help the team that needs help or leave. Or better yet play by yourself.

Mobius.jpeg

40mm enthusiast
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
I love BZ1, but the way it's set up makes it unplayable.

It is our most popular and most populated server, and we’re happy with the numbers we’re seeing. The list will not be reassessed at this time.