Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

Please Revive BZ11

Let's start a marketing campaign for bz11. What could we say to promote it?

I'm thinking like a Sarah McLachlan in the background with a strong appeal to the common man.

(he's not kidding plz someone help this man)

1721169381761.png

Come join us on BZ1 friend.

Hardcore is nice once you get used to it.

Many of us miss this server a lot. It won't be tonight, but I'm going to try to come in the next days and weeks to play it regularly with other members if they agree.

FluffMuffin94

-bZ- Member
Siege only, core?

Wonder why it died in the first place lmao

If bZ24 is still alive, you can improve your gameplay experience in HC

@FluffMuffin94, this may surprise you, but bz11 with Shanghai only was very active and popular for a long time. I played specifically on this server almost 1400 hours and a friend of mine almost 3000 hours before the server suddenly dies.

mauirixxx

Donator
BZ11 was always my go to for my warmup rounds before venturing off to other maps. Because of my time zone I'd always be joining as the server would be dying off for the night though, but it was always fun.

Shanghai is clearly the best map in BF4 despite what the crybabies who can't handle it say.

mauirixxx

Donator
Siege only, core?

Wonder why it died in the first place lmao

If bZ24 is still alive, you can improve your gameplay experience in HC

why is it ALMOST every hardcore enthusiast I come across insists on talking shit about normal mode? It's like their mouth's an asshole with all the shit about normal mode spewing from it.

Is it REALLY that hard for the HC folks to just appreciate that we ALL like BF4, no matter what mode we prefer? You hardcore folks don't care for normal. Cool. Us normal mode folks don't care for HC. Cool. We both enjoy the game, and there's still so much in common between the 2 modes that it shouldn't matter which one we prefer.

Is acceptance too much to ask for? You never see us normies talking shit about HC, it's ALWAYS the other way around.

FluffMuffin94

-bZ- Member
Shanghai is clearly the best map in BF4

lmfao

why is it ALMOST every hardcore enthusiast I come across insists on talking shit about normal mode? It's like their mouth's an asshole with all the shit about normal mode spewing from it.

Is it REALLY that hard for the HC folks to just appreciate that we ALL like BF4, no matter what mode we prefer? You hardcore folks don't care for normal. Cool. Us normal mode folks don't care for HC. Cool. We both enjoy the game, and there's still so much in common between the 2 modes that it shouldn't matter which one we prefer.

Is acceptance too much to ask for? You never see us normies talking shit about HC, it's ALWAYS the other way around.

Core = wheelchair gaming

-bZ-LongTrang1

-bZ- Member
Donator
why is it ALMOST every hardcore enthusiast I come across insists on talking shit about normal mode?

Hell, I played BF for damned near twenty years before I tried hardcore on BZ. It's just a preference.

Partly because I find it unrealistic that a center mass shot with a .50 merely does 'damage' in regular play.

Hell, I played BF for damned near twenty years before I tried hardcore on BZ. It's just a preference.

Partly because I find it unrealistic that a center mass shot with a .50 merely does 'damage' in regular play.
I first played "hardcore" in BC2 because it felt more like the regular Battlefield I remembered from BF1942 and BFV. Softcore just felt off to me. I did not play BF2 until after BC2 and never played 2142 so I can't really comment on how their experience felt compared to hardcore mode in BC2, BF3, and BF4.