Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

Project Reality - BF2 v0.98 Patch Released!

CR8Z

Bald fat guy.
-bZ- Member
I know, I know, I know, but they just keep releasing great shit! PR just released the v0.98 patch, which includes all of the mini-mods into one game. Now you can play regular PR, Vietnam, Normandy, Falklands, and the rest all in the same server rotation.

What this means is that there are tons of new maps, factions, guns, vehicles, etc. I played Operation Normandy last night as the Germans and, we through the US off the damn beaches!!! A few of the WWII maps have a lot of tight infantry fighting among the hedgerows, and it was a lot of fun. There are also night maps, which adds a whole new dimension. Especially because they are well done.

Anyway, if anyone is interested in playing, let me know.

Read about it here.

CR8Z

Bald fat guy.
-bZ- Member
This is fraps of me leading a squad with other squads, onto the beaches of Normandy. It was pretty cool.

When 1.0 releases, they are rumored to have 128 man servers, which would make this map, INSANE!!!!!!

My audio does not transmit due to a user error with fraps. fixing it for next time.

Sorry it's shitty quality. I don't know what I'm doing.

T4gUr1t

-bZ- Member
I thought PR shut down?!?!?!?

CR8Z

Bald fat guy.
-bZ- Member
The TG server shut down, but there are others up. Not many, but a few. It seems to be making a resurgence! Which is good for me!

CR8Z

Bald fat guy.
-bZ- Member
Devcast #2 is out showing off more of the upcoming features in PR 1.0

Drunk

-bZ- Member
Really are you guys thinking about playing PR again CR8Z, I might be interested in that considering I already have the game and it won't cost me nothing to play. Look at you Shadedwill, a bonified member of -bZ-, nice welcome back to the world of gaming my friend.