Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

Project Reality - Stand Alone Game

CR8Z

Bald fat guy.
-bZ- Member
So this is new.

BF2 will no longer be required to install and play the game. This should open the game to a much wider audience. This has got to be one of the best, free to play games in the history of video games!

This will also require a complete re-install of the game. It will not update, thus, if you have BF2:pR already installed, you will have to uninstall it. This is a fresh install of a stand-alone game.

It should be available by this weekend. I'll keep an eye out in case anybody is interested. Just post here or PM me if you are interested.

P.S. - If you are interested in the Squad game, you should definitely check this game out, as Squad is based on PR. You really can't beat it for a free game.

http://www.realitymod.com/forum/f604-pr-changelogs/134816-pr-bf2-v1-3-0-0-changelog.html#post2072704

Here's an outdated video, but still some good chit.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7JxK7SQNWfM#t=107

CR8Z

Bald fat guy.
-bZ- Member
Yes, or like POE for BFV, but this is much more refined. It's ten years in the making, and they have made it quite good.

It's hands down, bar none, nothing can come close to it, my favorite video game EVER!!! It's a very happy medium between a BF game and an Arma game. It mixes realism and arcade style gameplay just right, in my opinion. You don't get 10 minute games, but you also don't get 5 hour games.

I can't say enough about it, other than that I'm really looking forward to Squad, when and if it comes out.

CR8Z

Bald fat guy.
-bZ- Member
Threw stand alone has been released, but it's very late, and the site is currently being overwhelmed. Check it out.

It's a torrent. I will offer a direct download later today.

But shit is on!

CR8Z

Bald fat guy.
-bZ- Member
In still waiting for drop box to upload it so I can provide a direct link to dl for those that don't torrent.

You will also need a virtual drive to mount the iso file.

Let's get on this and do some work tonight!

willister

-bZ- Member
If you have Windows 8 or newer you can just mount the iso, no need for a separate program.

So far all I've been able to do is get teamkilled repeatedly, sit in a heli with people that won't push or can't fly, and lose connection to servers.. I haven't even seen an enemy yet. Of the 18 servers I can find, nine of them are inactive, another one is locked, a couple more have like five people between them, and the others five or six are pretty much full. I'll get on ts later when we have some people to play with lol.

CR8Z

Bald fat guy.
-bZ- Member
Lol

Yeah, you need to join a squad and work with people. It would especially help of you get in a squad with some folks who know the ropes. I'll provide plenty of instruction tonight.

CR8Z

Bald fat guy.
-bZ- Member
I added a direct link for the DL in TS. Just click on the PR channel, look to the right, and you'll see what you need.

EZ Bawlin

-bZ- Member
Donator
This stuff is above my computer skillz and knowledge lol, I'll wait till you get on later tn Cr8Z to DL it.