Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

Project Reality v1.0 Preload Released!

CR8Z

Bald fat guy.
-bZ- Member
They have been working on this mod for 8 years now, and are finally releasing version 1.0. Of course, it will be released while I'm away on vacay.

Ladies and gentlemen, this is it. After 8 years of rigorous development, 21 total releases and countless numbers of changes and additions involving literally tens of thousands of man hours, Project Reality has finally reached the pinnacle moment you all have been waiting for. The award winning Project Reality Team is proud to announce that we have officially concluded development of Project Reality: BF2 v1.0 and a release date has been set:Friday, August 2nd, 2013 at 12:00:00
http://www.realitymod.com/forum/f380-pr ... ailer.html

BIGWILL

-bZ- Member
Donator
CR8Z said:
They have been working on this mod for 8 years now, and are finally releasing version 1.0. Of course, it will be released while I'm away on vacay.
Ladies and gentlemen, this is it. After 8 years of rigorous development, 21 total releases and countless numbers of changes and additions involving literally tens of thousands of man hours, Project Reality has finally reached the pinnacle moment you all have been waiting for. The award winning Project Reality Team is proud to announce that we have officially concluded development of Project Reality: BF2 v1.0 and a release date has been set:Friday, August 2nd, 2013 at 12:00:00
get it here http://www.realitymod.com/downloads#bf2

CR8Z

Bald fat guy.
-bZ- Member
If you have/liked BF2, this is a great game. It's a nice mix between arcade and dayz type gameplay. A little slower paced than BF3, but much more action than dayz.

It's chess meets fps.

CR8Z

Bald fat guy.
-bZ- Member
This is some pretty decent gameplay footage.

In this video, there are two mechanized infantry squads fighting together. I.e., two 8 man squads have one APC each that runs with it. (2 guys driving/gunning, 6 man inf squad times two.) That's 16 guys with 2 APCs between them.

On a 100 man server, that's lots of teamwork and lots of shooting.

T4gUr1t

-bZ- Member
Looks like I need to Re-install BF2 and PR mod...