Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

Question about external hd

I am currently busy with trying to get downloaded dvd's on my (new bought) external hard disk.

I tried to do it the easy way and put the map with "video_TS" which you get when you download it, to my hard drive and then connect it to my dvd player (which has a USB function on which my lil brothers hard disk works fine).

The HD has been converted to FAT32 already, but the dvd player doesn't get it.

Now my lil brother (which btw doesn't live at my place to help me out), said i got to convert my vob. files to divX to make the dvdplayer find the files. He recommended to use convertXtoDVD, but that program makes a complete DVD to burn on a disk (which i don't want).

Is there a way to make it convert the vob. files (which are btw original DVD files already) to divX with this program?

Any of you guys know what files it should be for my dvdplayer to find them? And how to convert?

Or if you find a different problem, welcome to mention!

Thanks in advance!

Billybong

Staff member
Senior Admin
Donator
What player is he using?

Can he not run a dvd player like powerdvd?

I have powerdvd 10 if you need....

I got tired of trying things.. Converting takes to long for me..

I just bought a media player on which i can connect my hard disk.. Thanks though fofr suggestions!

Wiz

-bZ- Member
LilQueen said:
I got tired of trying things.. Converting takes to long for me..I just bought a media player on which i can connect my hard disk.. Thanks though fofr suggestions!
That was eASIER

Cuba

BEAST MODE
LilQueen said:
I got tired of trying things.. Converting takes to long for me..I just bought a media player on which i can connect my hard disk.. Thanks though fofr suggestions!
sounds like she's asked for help from us before