Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

Rainbow 6 Siege

EmortalSolja

Donator
Rainbow 6 Siege is free to play for 3 days starting tomorrow. This game isn't like battlefield with vehicles, but if your looking for top noch fps play pvp it's the best game in the market. It's 100 times better than csgo or cod pvp in every category you can think of. Try it for free you'll see what I'm talking about!

Punk

Neurotic
-bZ- Member
I thought it was an okay time last time they gave it a free weekend. I saw a few issues in some maps being pretty lopsided and often times getting a team of randoms to coordinate, especially in a game that's supposed to be tactical, is a clusterfuck and a half and will very rarely be accomplished.

It's got fun gun play at least?

Dots

-bZ- Forum WHORE!
-bZ- Member
One of the few shining gems out there in an otherwise dry time for games. Ubi actually made a solid game there. The PC version is actually better than the console too. Which is surprising considering so many companies cater FPS to consoles and then port them over. Ubi has actually caught on to the fact that they made some good shit here too. They're taking care of anything that arises and pouring time/resources into it. Needless to say, the community seems pretty happy with everything.

I don't play it though. Only touch a couple of games these days and I'm slowly getting burnt out anyways.

SMRose1990

Donator
Fuckin Rainbow Six and Rogue Spear were 2 of the first FPS games I played! I'll give it a shot!

CR8Z

Bald fat guy.
-bZ- Member
I played the alpha I think. It was okay. Reminded me of Insurgents on a smaller scale.

Punk

Neurotic
-bZ- Member
Hey all, this game's on sale for half off (25 USD) until February 6th on Steam.