Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

rcon for phone

Hey guys im back, good trip to Vegas while comming back sitting in the airport i found this app havnt tried it yet taken care of a few things will try to be on ts tonight but computer is still jacked up. Not sure what types of phones this is available for but i know for Droid (android OS) phones it is free and available

you can try it it has a bar code scanner if u dont have a droid just scann the barcode to see if it works

http://www.androidzoom.com/android_appl ... _gega.html

CR8Z

Bald fat guy.
-bZ- Member
It's a $1.99 app on Droid Market for use with R11 servers.

Buying it now.

Billybong

Staff member
Senior Admin
Donator
66.135.61.129:19567 Shooters Club Running Stop Restart

66.135.61.130:19567 -bZ- Handi J!!! Running Stop Restart

66.135.61.150:19567 BC2 Squad Deathmatch Running Stop Restart

Billybong

Staff member
Senior Admin
Donator
Billybong said:
66.135.61.129:19567 Shooters Club Running Stop Restart 66.135.61.130:19567 -bZ- Handi J!!! Running Stop Restart

66.135.61.150:19567 BC2 Squad Deathmatch Running Stop Restart
I got all the right maps and a proconbot running on all 3 servers...

they are also running 3 different gametypes...

RUSH

CONQUEST

SQUAD RUSH

@ cr8z it was free for me same market tho, but as u know sometimes there is those apps same thing just someone posted it with a fee find the free one :D

CR8Z

Bald fat guy.
-bZ- Member
The one I paid for kicks ass. Totally worth the $2 donation.

Sometimes, shit costs money, and I'm one of those that doesn't mind giving someone their due. I expect to get paid when I do work, so I don't mind the pay version.

I can actually kill your ass right from the phone. Don't know why that feature is there, but it's way too cool.

Billybong

Staff member
Senior Admin
Donator
CR8Z said:
The one I paid for kicks ass. Totally worth the $2 donation.Sometimes, shit costs money, and I'm one of those that doesn't mind giving someone their due. I expect to get paid when I do work, so I don't mind the pay version.

I can actually kill your ass right from the phone. Don't know why that feature is there, but it's way too cool.
THAT FEATURE IS AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CR8Z

Bald fat guy.
-bZ- Member
I did the scan barcode thing and it linked me to the $2 version. I don't know. It works though.

Just found out, the free version only allows for 1 server to be saved at a time. Gotta go pro if you wanna keep up with the flow. Spend those BIG BUCKS of 1.99!

CR8Z

Bald fat guy.
-bZ- Member
Figured it would be something like that. I wonder if the free version has all of the pro features??