Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

• Only the thread starter and admins can reply to appeals/complaints.

Recent situation in bf4 server

Hi, the last thing I want to do is cause problems and I was okay with our rivalry between myself and MynyGiants until they decided to say stupid shit like "need to find your sexy ass" or something along those lines. I understand this is the gaming community and it's impossible to control people not that is what we want to do. But what I want to know is if you guys want this known for your server, I enjoy playing there but when shit like that gets said over and over and then I get ganged up upon by other members of your clan and other people within the server. If that is legit and okay with you guys then I will move on and play other servers I just wanted it known. 

thanks for your time

Z

Billybong

Staff member
Senior Admin
Donator
This is something we will look into you...not sure what all went down,but I really do hope it was a big misunderstanding...

Kratos

-bZ- Member
Donator
Zaalzida sorry for a delay, we are still looking into the matter but we will provide you an update soon.

Kratos

-bZ- Member
Donator
Zaalzida we have spoken with Giants about the situation.He will no longer talk with you in that manner again. Please feel free to continue enjoy the server.