Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

Regarding enemy vehicle stealing in Rush

OldBigBoss

Donator
Can you help me understand the rule about enemies stealing vehicles from our spawn? It's been happening a lot lately where enemy players camp behind our spawn, and as soon as the next MCOM set is ready, they steal our vehicles and use them against us and completely shut the team down. It's really frustrating because sometimes we're even sitting in the lobby trying to get into the vehicle by spam clicking, but the enemy spawns on it first regardless. Can you provide some clarity on this issue? Thanks!

FluffMuffin94

-bZ- Member
What don't you understand about rule 2?

The rush mode is terribly made. As you're saying yourself, it is easy to steal the attackers vehicles, which I assume is why there is no rule prohibiting it. (It would require excessive resources to enforce such a rule when the defenders can just walk up and steal them. Or mine their spawn location etc.)

I could type out a two page essay about why the rush game mode sucks ass, but I'd rather just recommend that you play conquest instead.

TL;DR: Rush is a trash game mode in its current state

Stealing vehicles in Rush when certain players are playing is a dangerous game. The autism levels in Florida are at an all time high and if you steal a vehicle you will face the following consequences from a certain player:

1. You will be recorded and informed you have been recorded
2. Your footage will be uploaded online without delay
3. There will be a sweaty post created here
4. Lots of crying
5. A police report will be filed
6. A call will be made to the Florida Crisis Mental Health Hotline
7. More crying

@TheB4nd1t why dont you go ahead ask old boss about stealing seats from people reping and if its a rule or not on these servers???

@FluffMuffin94 hardcore conquest is for pussies....grow a set and play a mode that forces you to deal with 64 people in one place and no place to hide when lit on a mini map.....you will cry when you cant one shit people when a 100% health is there.....last rule 2 does not apply to rush.....as it stands attacking uncap is ok as the mode is base rape.....and stealing tanks or LAVs is fine as long as you dont sit in their base and kill them.....

FluffMuffin94

-bZ- Member
@FluffMuffin94 hardcore conquest is for pussies....grow a set and play a mode that forces you to deal with 64 people in one place and no place to hide when lit on a mini map.....you will cry when you cant one shit people when a 100% health is there.....last rule 2 does not apply to rush.....as it stands attacking uncap is ok as the mode is base rape.....and stealing tanks or LAVs is fine as long as you dont sit in their base and kill them.....

Where am I misinterpreting rule two?

RogaineFoam

Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
Clarifications, Rule 2 does not apply to rush or TDM/DOM since both teams have predetermined spawnpoints with no "uncap"

Stealing vehicles from the ENEMY team is allowed in every gamemode provided you do not shoot into or from inside their uncap. Rule 2 may apply on most other gamemodes, but the theft itself, or being inside uncap, does not constitute "Attacking."

Stealing vehicles from teammates is always considered team griefing.