Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

• Only the thread starter and admins can reply to appeals/complaints.

reporting bots/hax

S

SP_Poncho88

I was wondering what the protocol was for reporting blatant tool users.

[fAiL]HfwSchultz is back aimbotting.  bZ admin booted him from the server earlier this week, but he is back.

v/r

SP Poncho88

CR8Z

Bald fat guy.
-bZ- Member
Posting here is a good first step.

Do you have any proof that he is hacking, such as fraps or shadowplay footage?

S

SP_Poncho88

I can start frapping, no problem .. it's the entire [fAiL] squad .. they've been booted by bZ admin already once, but not banned

I'll try and FRAP next time they jump in server .. the whole squad is pretty blatant about it

v/r

SP Poncho88

Billybong

Staff member
Senior Admin
Donator
On which server?

We will start watching them and thank you for the feedback.

G

It was the HC All Maps (vote) server .. do not know if [fAiL] is frequenting the 24/7 Operation Locker

Also, thx to Jackson for scrambling teams tonight after things were way lopsided

v/r

SP Poncho88

CR8Z

Bald fat guy.
-bZ- Member
We try not to be too heavy handed in any admin capacity. Nobody likes abusive admins. We're trying to strike a balance where everybody can play without being judged.

Unless they're hacking, and we can prove it and get them a pb ban. It's pretty easy to prove it if they're really hacking.

Thanks for stopping by and helping us rid the server of hackers.

G

Gray_Vengeance53

Hi guys, members, and admins.
Would like to report 2 "smart" guys wich won't learn to stop useless teamkilling.
Wanted to play on my favorite server like usually, but guys like this doesn't seem
to be respectful against other players.  1. xRezonator 2. BadJuJu02
Cheers!

S

Seidr

Apologies if you guys don't want this thread to continue growing, but I'd also like to report someone for constantly and purposely teamkilling. There were no admins on at the time, so he was able to constantly hunt me through the whole round. He started off in my squad and killed me with a grenade when I was standing in a room, so I punished him. He then proceeded to get upset that I had punished him so he would consistently spawn in on me and teamkill me instantly, so I booted him from the squad. Throughout the rest of the map any time he saw me he would still teamkill me. It was probably a good 6-7 times I lost count. The player in question was [uSDF] DeltaZulu43

CR8Z

Bald fat guy.
-bZ- Member
It sounds like he was really mad.

I don't know what to tell you. I believe what you say, but it's his word against yours. I could ban him for 24h ours, but it probably wouldn't matter. That's not really a bannable offense after the fact. I would kick him if I were the admin on at that time, but I wouldn't ban him. I would kick him first and go from there.

We'll keep an eye on him, but we don't ban for bad nights, bad decisions, or bad executions. We ban for hacking, cheating, malicious intent to cause harm, and other hurtful shit.

Thanks for bringing it to our attention, and we will keep it on record, but we will not be taking action on it at this time.

Hop on TS if this happens again, and we can take some action.

Any questions, just PM me.