Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

Rest in Peace

Wish its the time where we can say RIP Wokeism..

Can we petition for him to come back? In the grand scheme of things there are two sides of the coin.

He is a long term player and I would love to keep the population up. I do and have enjoyed playing with him! Hope he stays with us.

On the other side, this is a small community and understand the need to preserve the game time we have with the servers we still hold onto.

Idk kinda conflicted on this one ngl

nickorion5

Donator
i get the rules and all that but yeah keeping the server pop up is a huge thing its only going to go down as time goes by would like to keep as many people as possible

Ptero,

Rest in peace.

Yours in Battlefiled,

Blivot3
Toxicity in game chat is kinda fun ngl. If people can’t take shit talk on a shooting game 17+/18 then that’s their problem not mine.

Constantly having to think about other peoples emotions and their reactions to shit talk is such a womanly way to enforce “toxicity” rules and it’s honestly so fukn annoying. If a player can’t handle shit talk and won’t press H then they probably shouldn’t be playing video games.

Bring Ptero back… free the chat…I bet a lot more players would stay if NO Spam was the only chat regulation.

Last edited: