Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

• Only the thread starter and admins can reply to appeals/complaints.

Revision of banishment.

Hello guys, how you doing? 

Was playing a few minutes ago on yours server (BF4), and without explanation, was banned with the following message: Prior Bans. 

Honestly do not understand why the ban. Not disrespected anyone!

Play daily in the CMW and rTr servers and never had problems. I've played several times in you and also never had a problem. Can you tell me what happened? 

Just before the ban one player complained of hackers in the game. I really had a high KDR in the match, but that does not always happen! Was lucky, and I already have some experience in games of this genre. 

The battlereport departure was this: http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/battlereport/show/1/525398117646652800/187476623/

I'm disgusted with those who use hack and would never do that. If you want, you can even spend a teamviewer on my PC. 

I would ask that you revise my banishment. 

I thank the attention and apologize for any inconvenience. 

Bye.

Last edited by a moderator:
you have 6 punkbuster bans under you, can you explain?

you have 6 punkbuster bans under you, can you explain?
What???? 

Friend, if I have 6 of punkbuster bans, they were not given by punkbuster, but by the administrators of the servers! 

Look at my Cheat O-meter and see if there is something wrong: http://bf4db.com/players/151707

NEVER have I been banned by Punkbuster any server! Because even if it had been banned, I'd be in pbbans and could not get into any server with punkbuster. 

The same thing the Fairfight, was never banned! 

I'm including a video of my playing on my Battlelog, watch it and see if there is something wrong! 

Like I said, if you can spend the teamviewer on my PC any time you want. I have nothing to fear or hide. Play fair and clean. 

The game has hundreds of other servers, I could just leave yours aside and choose another, but frankly, I am extremely upset to be punished unjustly.P.s.: I posted the case now in the correct location, Battlefield topic.

P.s.2: Copy and paste the link of The Cheat-meter to browse. Clicking direct giving this error.

Granted that this might be true, but look from our point of view, this is what reflects your punkbuster account:

1.png

2.png

3.png

4.png

5.png

6.png

7.png

8.png

9.png

10.png

Granted that this might be true, but look from our point of view, this is what reflects your punkbuster account:
The links do not open here Jackson. 

It appears: Sorry, you do not have permission for that! 

About the bans, I've seen players being banned for using prohibited weapons; I've seen players being banned for giving many Tk's; I've seen players being banned for killing the manager several times; I've seen players being banned for contempt; I've seen players being banned for pure xenophobia ... well, there are several reasons for a player to be banned and that is not necessarily 'cheater'. 

A few days ago I was banned from an American server, but it was because I was talking in chat with my friend in Portuguese, the administrator has banned me, saying it was only allowed to speak English on the server. Luckily it was a temporary ban of one week. 

Honestly I have no idea which servers have been banned, much less why. I know now that you are telling me. It was probably on some server without much renown; because game daily, and always play on servers that have no problems. 

Anyway, just wanted to say fair play and honest way, but the server is yours! You have every right to choose who can or can not enter your house. If I'm not welcome, no problem, you are right, indisputable! But I was really upset because I got sick of cheaters, and six years playing online, never been interested in that sort of thing. 

See with your clan, withdraw the ban be grateful. Otherwise, I appreciate the way for the attention they gave me. 

Thank you and good game.

CR8Z

Bald fat guy.
-bZ- Member
What Jackson attempted to show you is that you have 9 pages of IP addresses and BF2/BF3 GUIDs, several of which show up in the PB Master Ban list and the Anti-Cheat ban list.

Why so many IPs, and why so many GUIDs?

Keep in mind, there is only one answer I can come up with.

What Jackson attempted to show you is that you have 9 pages of IP addresses and BF2/BF3 GUIDs, several of which show up in the PB Master Ban list and the Anti-Cheat ban list.

Why so many IPs, and why so many GUIDs?

Keep in mind, there is only one answer I can come up with.
Man, I HONESTLY have no idea because I have multiple IP's or Guids! 

I do not know what causes it or how it works! I just click on the icon of BF4, choose a server and get in the game! 

I know in Brazil, companies that provide internet work with what they call Dynamic IP. Every time I connect it gives me a different IP. Here providers do not work with static IP. Maybe this is the cause of multiple IP's you quoted. 

Guids now on, I do not even know for sure what is a Guid. I do not know what generates, or it generates. 

To give you idea ... I must have played about 40 minutes of BF2 in my life. 

Look at my Steam SS: 

How could I have a guid banned playing 40 minutes of play? 

I honestly do not understand these 'guids'; I can not explain something they do not know what is. 

Maybe if you tell me I can try to defend myself as I did talking about the IP's. 

Thank you.

Ps: Do I have several 'guids' by having uninstalled and installed the game several times factor? Because I format my computer constantly. And whenever the game has some patch I uninstall and install it again. Is that the reason?

CR8Z

Bald fat guy.
-bZ- Member
GUIDs are Globally Unique Identifiers. They are unique to your CD or game key.

Apparently, due to how your internet works in Brazil, your name and GUID is associated with many IPs, and since other gamers share IPs, their GUIDs are associated with that IP as well. Or in this case, MANY IPs. There are MANY GUIDs and several have PB bans in place.

I understand that you have already talked to Jackson and that he has agreed to lift your ban. 

Thanks for being mature as we figured it out, and rest assured that we are always watching for hackers. 

GUIDs are Globally Unique Identifiers. They are unique to your CD or game key.

Apparently, due to how your internet works in Brazil, your name and GUID is associated with many IPs, and since other gamers share IPs, their GUIDs are associated with that IP as well. Or in this case, MANY IPs. There are MANY GUIDs and several have PB bans in place.

I understand that you have already talked to Jackson and that he has agreed to lift your ban. 

Thanks for being mature as we figured it out, and rest assured that we are always watching for hackers. 
So CR8Z, a friend gave me a site that might explain what happens here, the site is this: 

http://www.anticheatinc.net/forums/index.php 

Making a record and clicking my nick at the site, he returned this information: 

From there to see that several other users using the same IP I, each one with a different guid. Would this be the problem? 

I think everything happens for dynamic fault same IP. 

Anyway ... it's a tool for you to use (if not already used!). 

Thank you for having heard me and had withdrawn the ban. Thank you so much!