Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

Rulez Question

So I saw in a recent report that (obviously) you are not allowed to waste vehicles in spawn by camping to get someone out of the gunner seat. BUT, you are allowed to ask them to get out. How long can you sit in spawn before you are considered wasting the vehicles? If I ask and they say no, I feel like that is the point that you leave spawn, but what if they don't respond? I have had someone say "sorry" and get out like a minute later while on a cap point after asking since they don't always read the chats. What is BZ admin opinions on this.

Excuse me for hijacking your post, but I had a question coming to mind too. Is the construction vehicle in Firestorm tdm protected by the "no stealing vehicles" rule if the driver goes out to repair?
hmmmm yes i would assume any vehicle is imo even transport vehicles like jet skis and such. Now if its an enemy and you steal it thats okay - stealing enemy vehicles is 100% fair just not team vehicles.

-bZ-LongTrang1

-bZ- Member
Donator
So I saw in a recent report that (obviously) you are not allowed to waste vehicles in spawn by camping to get someone out of the gunner seat. BUT, you are allowed to ask them to get out. How long can you sit in spawn before you are considered wasting the vehicles? If I ask and they say no, I feel like that is the point that you leave spawn, but what if they don't respond? I have had someone say "sorry" and get out like a minute later while on a cap point after asking since they don't always read the chats. What is BZ admin opinions on this.

I am not an admin BUT I will say that we don't reserve seats in vehicles.

If someone pops into your gunner/pilot position then play the game.

It's kind of like poker: You play the cards you get dealt.

PandaExpress293

大熊猫
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
How long can you sit in spawn before you are considered wasting the vehicles?
The time is not specified in our rules as it falls under common sense if they say no. However, if they don't respond, a good rule of thumb is approximately 10-15 seconds. That should give them ample time to at least check chat if they're a little confused as to why you're not taking off.

Is the construction vehicle in Firestorm tdm protected by the "no stealing vehicles" rule if the driver goes out to repair?
Yes, the same rule applies. Team vehicle theft protection is not limited to conquest.

Yeah you'll always get a douche who won't get out. I think a couple of those guys are "Dad_E_RaZz" who likes to be a douche troll and not get out, then come cry on here.. I think it's common courtesy to get out and let someones gunner hop in. 95% they get out for me, 5% they don't so we ask them for a min to get out and if they continue to be an ass, we just drive off with them.. Sad part is, once tank gets hit, they jump out and run away.. When someone asks me to get out for their buddy, I do, its no biggy.. Game is way better with mics.. Sucks to fly chopper with no mics.

At the end of the day, don't be that guy, just have fun with your friends and be respectful to other players.

Firedoc

-bZ- Member
Donator
I usually hop out when I realize the person getting in is better than me or if I am the driver of a tank and the gunner is a better driver I usually hop out and say, "take it". It is all about team play.

Yeah you'll always get a douche who won't get out. I think a couple of those guys are "Dad_E_RaZz" who likes to be a douche troll and not get out, then come cry on here.. I think it's common courtesy to get out and let someones gunner hop in. 95% they get out for me, 5% they don't so we ask them for a min to get out and if they continue to be an ass, we just drive off with them.. Sad part is, once tank gets hit, they jump out and run away.. When someone asks me to get out for their buddy, I do, its no biggy.. Game is way better with mics.. Sucks to fly chopper with no mics.

At the end of the day, don't be that guy, just have fun with your friends and be respectful to other players.
I ain’t getting out of gunner seat for your gay lover. Let’s play already! Leave your slow bf behind…

It's taken me a while to get the hang of flying in BF4. I'm okay at it but my main accomplishment is using the transport heli up high as a spawn point or else to use a jet for spear fishing against boats.

Maybe you might want to try those if like me the dogfights aren't your jam.
I can mostly get the helicopter from point A to point B. Getting it back to point A is a challenge. I managed to get all the stuff I needed for the weapon unlocks using a wired Xbox controller a while back when they first came out so I don't even need to use the jets at all anymore. I'll have much more fun and be much more useful doing anything but flying a jet so I leave that to the people who are able to.

Ofc but i got warned because that

-bZ-LongTrang1

-bZ- Member
Donator
Can I call myself gringo?

Probably not something worth risking your rep over.

Also,

The Lords of Banzore (Forever in Peace May They Reign) have also decided, in their limitless wisdom, that Waffle House is an acceptable restaurant for those of us with pale complexions.

This, on the other hand, is The Restaurant That Shall Not Be Named (in chat)...

1711385236577.png

:p