Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

Sad To Go

TXRayne83

-bZ- Member
Hey fellas sad to say,Unfortuantely its time for me to go for a while,Suffering from alot of mental issues,Compulsive lying and self esteem issues and the only reason im telling you guys this is cause all of you were golden to me while i was here and it was much appreciated but this clan is one for mature people as stated in the beginning and until i feel i can grow up and be this im gonna work on myself for awhile,So id appreciate it if one of the site admins can delete my account it would be much appreciated,Later Fellas.

Recloser

-bZ- Member
Hope you get things worked out buddy. I'm sure your account doesn't need to be deleted unless you request such.

Wiz

-bZ- Member
ummm is this really u?

Spartan

-bZ- Member
Pinecone said:
Dude, lots of people get caught masturbating from time to time. You need to grow up and stop these lies. And your self esteem is imaginary so don't worry about it! Anything else I can fix please let Spartan know. You're welcome in advance.
iJm1667NgsOAM.gif
hahaha

make another post before you go that doesnt have anything to do with you being emo, i think every post you have ever posted is you being emo.

Spartan

-bZ- Member
Jackson said:
make another post before you go that doesnt have anything to do with you being emo, i think every post you have ever posted is you being emo.
:lol: :lol: