Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

Server Events

I know this may sound a bit dumb to some people, but what are the chances of Banzore ever hosting some sort of server events. I have a few ideas in mind, I am sure some other could get creative with this too with the ideas. I think it could be a lot of fun if maybe there was some sort of event once a month. Perhaps there could even be an award for some of these events like free VIP for a month. I am curious to hear if anyone else in the community has any interest in this.

And if you have any ideas, please comment them!

CR8Z

Bald fat guy.
-bZ- Member
We used to do stuff like this all the time. It was great fun. Even if you just get a few guys to run as a hit squad and just do anti-tank. Lock down a server and run a 5v5 tourney. Do a password night where everyone needs a PW to get in and by getting the PW agrees to certain rules, or be on teams, or all kinds of fun stuff.

-bZ-AngrySalsa

Christmas man
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
Boils down to someone working out the logistics in advance and making it an easy switch the night of. Planning is hard

@not_good_english tell EL-poopy-pants i still have his tags....and if mudship ever wants a real match come on over to BZ12 where me, monkey, sloppy, yanick, Dek, Rada and ninja all play now.....

and as for OP how about we start off with a RUSH night on BZ12 say this Saturday???

Firedoc

-bZ- Member
Donator
I don't take any of your "american medication".

I only know of your identity tangentially, mudship told me you go to all of the obvious spots in rush when you are ucaving and that you eat ucavs like a bitch.

He told me he has a 500-0 KD vs you when you are ucaving, that you just keep doing the same thing and don't "learn" from your mistakes.

He told me (with screenshots) how you were going to switch teams to teamkill him.

I know that you are a pro-Crisco BZ #7 player, but that isn't the point of this thread.

If you want me to explain how stupid you are, DM me.
a whole lot of hearsay

never called mud a cheater....played with him to long