Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

Server stats - by Points?

On 4/7 from 8:30p - 11p MST on BZ#12. Someone was arming the MCOM and would go off in 1-2 secs went to win the game every time (Operation White Out didn't even get armed and went off). Is there a way to pull up the point logs and find who got the MCOM scores at the end of the matches. Like 4 or 5 games straight!!

@TheGaussianMan I've been looking for what you are talking about, but I can't find the information. I can go to my battlelog, but I can't see others. Been to BF4DB, BF4CR, battlefield.agency as well.

FluffMuffin94

-bZ- Member

Click on the battlereport of one of the games.

Might be that it tell you which player armed the most mcoms.

You can find battlereports at the top right of the battlelog window, usually yellow, as there is new battlereports to show you.

I believe I found the guy who's been setting off MCOMs using a hack. After reviewing several battlelogs from the games where this occurred, one name keeps coming up with consistent MCOM ribbons, PIODERLSE. Screenshots from 4 matches in a row where this issue occured. Even if this isn't the guy, people should be on the watchout, as I've heard it happening the past few days.

1681180149496.png1681180197334.png1681180233364.png1681180265261.png