Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

Shibboleth

Evisr8r

-bZ- Member
Hey, Lookin' for a clan, and wakuritz told me to join :) He said it wasn't a request either. 

BF Veteran since 1942 (Only skipped Bad Company 1 because consoles fk that.)

Insurance Tech Support by day, Illustrator / 3D modeling by night (When not playing) 

Also I'm an 8 year player of Dungeons & Dragons Online - If i'm not in BF, I'm either working or in DDO. The learning curve for that is deep, and it's not for everyone. 

I have a twitch at www.twitch.tv/g_lich (I go by Lich of Ghallanda in DDO, I got the name Lich very early). 

Anyway, I play primarily hardcore BF but will be playing a lot of Unreal Tournament 2015, learning UE4 atm. 

Also decent at TF2 (Soldier/Heavy/Spy) 

Friends also trying to get me into Warframe. 

Origin Name : Ev1sr8r

Last edited by a moderator:

CR8Z

Bald fat guy.
-bZ- Member
Welcome Elvis!!!

Sorry, that's just how I read your name the first time. Great artist!

-bZ-wakuritz

-bZ- Member
Donator
lol, I like how you threw my commandment out there.  WhaleTexture got butt hurt when I didn't extend him the same.

You need to spend plenty of time in TS with us to make sure we're the folks you'd like to spend your gaming hours with, and it'll give us an opportunity to get to know you.  We don't really give a shit about K/D ratio or badassery.  We enjoy the fellowship of like-minded individuals with the occasional  constant gay jokes and alcohol induced conversations.  I enjoy battling you in the field and hope you enjoy our company in TS.  If not, no harm/no foul. 

Last edited by a moderator: