Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

Shout out to Square Panties for making a complaint about ObiWon for killing a player called "loading hacks"

Lmao, the more Przz talks, the more ridiculous it gets. He keeps changing his stance as if no one notices. I never thought I’d say this, but I might actually prefer Panties over Przz. At least Panties might be annoying, but he doesn’t constantly switch to the winning side every match and deny it. Get off ya high horse Przz. P.S. You owe me $50 for the hour Serlose and I spent showing you how to get your VIP working.. I regret it, if I knew all you would do is switch teams, you would of never figured it out. I’ve never met someone so clueless and dense.

Last edited:
i called you out tonight for switching team just for fun to make you react because frankly i couldn't give 2 fucks on what sides your playing then you responded by saying ''its to help the other team'' so its ok to switch as long its to help the other team lol but you gonna call me out wen i do it ? your just pathetic and i think your better than that i always said it
przzz i left the winning team to !assist the losing team. When i joined them, they had 1 flag out of 7, and were down on tickets with no vehicles other than the spawn ones. For the record, we lost that match and I stayed on that team the whole time. When *you* switch teams, you leave when your team has no hope of winning (and you've whined about it in chat to everyone), close the game, and rejoin the server over and over until you get on the winning team. Silent, myself, and many others call you out on this behavior. Leaving a team thats losing just to join the winning team is what makes bz1 unbalanced.

To clarify this for you: I swap teams to make the game more balanced for everyone. You swap teams because...I don't know, you care about having a slightly higher w/l ratio than most other people.
i called you out tonight for switching team just for fun
"just for fun". You threw a full-on tantrum and ngl, it was pretty funny. You and I should play more often.