-bZ- CubaLike Forums Whore!
-bZ- Member
A man is driving down a deserted stretch of highway when he notices  a sign
out of the corner of his eye.....It  reads:

SISTERS OF ST.  FRANCIS HOUSE OF PROSTITUTION 10  MILES
He thinks it was a figment of his imagination and drives  on without a second

thought......Soon he sees another  sign which,  says:
SISTERS OF ST.  FRANCIS  HOUSE OF PROSTITUTION 5  MILES
Suddenly, he begins to realize that these  signs are for real....Then he drives past a third sign  saying:

SISTERS OF  ST.FRANCIS HOUSE OF PROSTITUTION NEXT  RIGHT
His curiosity gets the best of him and he pulls  into the drive....On the far side of the parking lot is a stone  building with a
small sign next to the door  reading:

SISTERS OF ST.  FRANCIS NEXT RIGHT
He climbs the steps and  rings the bell....The door is answered by a nun in a long black habit  who asks, "What may we do for you, my son?" he answers,
"I saw your signs along the highway, and was interested  in possibly doing business."
"Very well, my son. Please  follow me." He is led through many winding  passages and is soon quite disoriented.....
The nun stops at  a closed door and tells the man, Please knock on this door".
He does as he is told and another  nun in a long habit, holding a tin  cup answers the  door.....
This nun instructs, "Please place $100 in the cup,  then go through the large wooden door at the end of this hallway"........
He gets $100 out of his wallet and  places it in the second nuns cup.....
He trots eagerly down the hall and  slips through the  door, pulling it shut behind  him........

As the door locks behind him, he finds himself back  in the parking  lot, facing another small  sign:
GO IN PEACE.    YOU HAVE JUST  BEEN SCREWED BY THE SISTERS OF ST.  FRANCIS.
SERVES YOU RIGHT, YOU  SINNER.