Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

• Only the thread starter and admins can reply to appeals/complaints.

SLASH, COULD YOU REMOVE THE ALTIMATE BAN FROM 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
IT Was clearly a mistake that couldnt be avoided, banning people starts wars, real time violence has no purpose unless you're defending a freedom flag, then it gets ugly

I have come into concepts of using a ?magnet to push off Mother Earth and got a little force feedback on touch and go, you wanna see the meaning of overly happy?

I'm asking as a FRIEND BRO.

IT Was clearly a mistake that couldnt be avoided, banning people starts wars, real time violence has no purpose unless you're defending a freedom flag, then it gets ugly

I have come into concepts of using a ?magnet to push off Mother Earth and got a little force feedback on touch and go, you wanna see the meaning of overly happy?

I'm asking as a FRIEND BRO.

i've come to new purpose in life and love the experience i get on a daily or micro millisecond basis, that force feed back from the general population is WHICKED at best, talk about taking on ?CHALLENGES!

PROACEX1

-bZ- Member
Donator
I want whatever this dude is smoking, and then someone to take my car keys away from me BRO.

Slash5.0

-bZ- Member
Donator
Pretty sure that's 2.0 asking in his crazy ass way to be unbanned. This is something the admins will need to discuss even though my ban was the perm I believe.

my talk with Mother was an interesting experience to say the least,
she showed me a feeling the other day, and you could always blame my rage of a serious split in time, had a full grown german wrap its leash around my ankle and take off like getting past the speed of light, gotta love early childhood issues when they happen at a ripe age of 3.
that pointed rock that met my skull and the force behind her was intense, i can still feel it cracking my skull.
and ya i might need a real medic after i get past my current standings in this country.

anyone here ever get the chance of being evicted from a country that could literally destroy there current mode of transport?
Tell rTr and Jackson when I added - + x lines of code and broke it off, when i ran the shortcut it loaded pre-instant, there is serious lag to them lg k4 phones but that push back i got from mother earth when i forced some positive energy in the the negative side of the magnet was the best day of anyones lives.

I can walk into any business, tell the store owner and smal to massive profit margin improvement, ever walk into an empty laundry mat to find only a few machines left to use? walk up to the owner and tell them to bring in computer kioks to entertain there new found customers? or how bout popping out them emergency windows on them transit buses and let some clean air flow threw the cab at temperatures anyone would enjoy?

I found my position in life and that is in your country saving there ugly souls of total and utter annihilation and or forced extinction ...

Mother NEEDS a fucking break or she too will split...

and then there was

2 (Havnet a clue what to do with this?)
POINT! (for the clueless sniff the blues - POINTED ROCK)
?OOOOH (OOOOOH SHIT I'M FUCKED!!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.