Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

So after almost half a year.

KCade

Donator
I've been playing on Banzore servers for exactly 5 months today. Lets go ahead and say half a year. I came to Banzore looking for a decent community that could show me just how active Battlefield 4 servers still are. I came here to PC from Playstation and have a general understanding of the community differences already. I was surprised to find that roughly 70% of PC players (specifically Battlefield) were toxic rats. I am mixed in there. Compared to PS4, this was very different. There is no text chat for Battlefield on PS4. After playing the game there for almost 300 hours, playing since 2015, I finally switched to PC. Now I have ~200 hours or so just in half a year. I've strictly played Banzore servers since September 15th. Starting with Bz 7, then 2, then 5, and now 2 and 4. This community will easily teach that you'll get shit on if you don't step up your game, so I constantly push myself to do better and better, using this community as a launch pad. Big thanks to Alecraes, Topher, Neonardo, Angrysalsa, Atrocity, Ollis, D4rkFrog, Frank, Crisco, Slonker, and many others for the amazing time so far. I've enjoyed the many hours playing, the drama, the conversations, the dank memes, and everything in between. To many more months and years.