Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

so you know

Spartan

-bZ- Member
im prob gonna sell my pc so i can do the upgrade thing so i might be off the grid tell i get enough to buy the new stuff but ya :D

Thats where you can do some great recruiting, Off the grid!!! :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Wiz

-bZ- Member
Bon3z said:
Thats where you can do some great recruiting, Off the grid!!! :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
My P hurtz now?

Spartan

-bZ- Member
whatever im not gonna be gone now i have to find someone to buy it first.. if i sell it it would be like a week or 2 tops get off my dick :roll:

Spartan

-bZ- Member
Bon3z said:
if i dont upgrade soon im not gonna be here at all cause i will be in the dark when u all go to bf3 keep that in mind... :x :x 8O

HILLBILLY

FORUM BAD ASS
-bZ- Member
spartan680 said:
Bon3z said:
if i dont upgrade soon im not gonna be here at all cause i will be in the dark when u all go to bf3 keep that in mind... :x :x 8O
Yeeeppie ,he's back already :mrgreen:

Cuba

BEAST MODE
spartan680 said:
whatever im not gonna be gone now i have to find someone to buy it first.. if i sell it it would be like a week or 2 tops get off my dick :roll:
i refuse to get off of anybodies dick!

also.... pro tip... job

Wiz

-bZ- Member
means he likes PP and that he thinks Spartan should get a job and buy his upgrade r u a retard Bon3z?