Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

Sooo wtf is up Tank leaders ???

GenShineySides

-bZ- Member
So we get this going, get people involved. Everyone who has a leadership role on here is MIA ??? So what is it ? We got people on the roster that have left bZ that have ability's. and the people who do play, have none ??? So whats the deal ??? 

CR8Z

Bald fat guy.
-bZ- Member
Step up. Take the leadership role.

The best I can do is a level 8, but I'm down for whatever.

-bZ-JaXX

Been here since the beginning
-bZ- Member
1. I have been gone due to family and work issues and I was not able to be online for a couple of weeks.

2. I can't speak for the rest of the leadership on why they have or haven't been active....

I'm sorry that you are feeling the way you are Shiney and you have the right to feel that way. Shit happens and sometimes those who are gone don't have the time to say anything but to just up and take care of business.

Now, for those who have left can I please have the names of the ex-members so I can remove them from the team!

I am back on again (obviously) and will be on more.

If you want leadership, I personally don't have a problem with you being apart but we will have to bring it to everyone else that is on our tanks team for a vote!

GenShineySides

-bZ- Member
Naaa actually  wasn't even talking about HillyBilly lol, and yes JAXX Air Mobile I can respect that and I think this post is when I was on my period. "HillyBilly" I like you, I am referring to that douche  Tag. I figured that out any how. Disregard. Sorry for being a rage douch myself

CR8Z

Bald fat guy.
-bZ- Member
I know I sure as shit do.

:wub:   :wub:   :wub:   :wub:   :wub:   :wub:   :wub:

-bZ-JaXX

-bZ- Member
Naaa actually  wasn't even talking about HillyBilly lol, and yes JAXX Air Mobile I can respect that and I think this post is when I was on my period. "HillyBilly" I like you, I am referring to that douche  Tag. I figured that out any how. Disregard. Sorry for being a rage douch myself

Naaa what?

No big deal dude!

-bZ-JaXX

-bZ- Member
Jim and Shiney have been promoted to Company Commander's

Jackson has been promoted to Deputy Commander

anyone wanna be promoted as a recruit?

Let myself or Jackson know

Thanks and congrats Gents