Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

spamming chat in game is out of control

if anyone has played lately you have noticed the spamming of game chat lately has been getting crazy, im sure it s just because of the holiday and school is out but
im not talking about the normal banter its way beyond that and it disrupts the game completely

ive been told to just press H and hide the chat but doing that makes it impossible to communicate with my team or squad who dont have mics
like if i spawn into a vehicle thats being repaired and the player types and asks me to get out because he is repairing i wont see his request if i hide chat so he gets mad and eitjher tks me or reports me etc

there are certain players who abuse the chat much more than others and it ruins the chat function for everyone and makes it more difficult to play the game in general
i dont think anyone should be banned or anything but maybe put a limit on how much one player can type and mute the abusers

i am sorry for complaining, i really love playing with all you guys on these servers but some of us come to escape the world and play the game we dont want to be spammed with nonsense just to play the game
if you check the chat logs you can clearly see who the abusers are

thank you for any action or consideration
love you bye

bigh.gif

ive been warned and told that because the abusers are donators nothing will happen and thats fine i can accept that i just wanted to voice my concerns
i keep trying to get my csgo and dayz friends to switch games and play here but after a few games they leave and it bothers me that a few knuckle heads ruin the game for everyone else

KilledMyBrother is claiming that its donors which are getting away with it so I doubt too many new steam sale players have donated yet.
It’s both new users and veteran players

I only mentioned Xmas because typically with school holidays younger players are on and more likely to act up

Why don’t people use the discord to chat with friends and leave the game chat to game stuff only

no one wants to hear chatty Kathy go on and on about their day or sex life etc while trying to coordinate game tactics

Just my opinion

It’s both new users and veteran players

I only mentioned Xmas because typically with school holidays younger players are on and more likely to act up

Why don’t people use the discord to chat with friends and leave the game chat to game stuff only

no one wants to hear chatty Kathy go on and on about their day or sex life etc while trying to coordinate game tactics

Just my opinion

What if someone is banned from the discord?