Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

Sup all

SaphirOgma

-bZ- Member
Hi I'm SaphirOgma,
I'm a player from the Philippines, I started playing BF4 just a few weeks ago and after that I was hooked to the game. After getting some action packed game experience, I'm not looking to join a community and I thought maybe I'll join -bz- you got an awsome community and server.

Sure there are some asshat players, but overall 99 percent of the players are friendly and fun to chat with in-game.

BigBadBagOfSwag

Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
Good to have you here! Try to be active ingame and also on our discord, that's the best way to be accepted in bZ. The more people you interact with, the better your chances.

SaphirOgma

-bZ- Member
Good to have you here! Try to be active ingame and also on our discord, that's the best way to be accepted in bZ. The more people you interact with, the better your chances.
Usually what time do you guys play? I do play around 7:00 a.m. (Manila time, I guess its night time there in the US) waking up here. The other times I play is usually after work around 5 or 6 p.m. here

Weekends most of the morning here I usually just get out fishing if not playing PC games, I practice Kendo as well

BTW I also get kicked due to high ping, although just because this community is awsome aside from joining I'm planning to donate as soon as I get my 13th month pay lol.

I tried reasoning it out with another server ran by Australians, but I have to say they're rude so I stopped playing in them

Last edited:

SaphirOgma

-bZ- Member
Yes, peak hours here would be around 6-7 AM your time.
We only kick for ping when your average is above 200 on most servers, this also only happens if the servers are full.
VIP also has a few other perks, see https://banzore.com/forums/threads/donations-bf4-vip-membership.6734/ for the list of commands you'd be able to use ingame.
Yeah I calculated the exchange rate is Php 500 for $10, looks like I won't need to wait for 13th month bonus. I can actually pay for it every payday.

Anyways if I get the chance to catch up in-game I'll try to squad up with you guys

SaphirOgma

-bZ- Member
I just donated to the game, hoping I'll be added to the ping protection so I can start squads with you guys in-game.

See you around

SaphirOgma

-bZ- Member
Re-applied again really busy with work, coupled that I cant really catch other -bz- members due to different time zones, majority of -bz- are US based I'm in the Philippines so yeah