Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

Super Mario Cup Night!!!

Bon3z

It's back!

There's still no contest for me as far as game play and replayability; Cart is still hands down the greatest game I've ever played, and I still love playing it!

One or two peeps have expressed an interest in a Cart Night, and I'm for sure interested. This game is a great release for me, and the wife said I could have at least one night a week that I could dedicate to this.

As long as we get a good 3 or 4 players going, it opens a huge amount of things that we can do that I could never do by myself. If we keep it up for a few weeks and everybody is groovin', this shit could be a lot of fun. But regardless, I plan on playing once a week.

Right now, I am thinking about inking in Tuesday or Wednesday as the weekly night. Does anybody that wants to play have a preference?

If anybody is interested in participating, post in this thread or PM me by clicking on the PM icon underneath my avatar. If we need to schedule a few training sessions for newbies or to work on a specific track or type of cart, we can do that too

CR8Z

Bald fat guy.
-bZ- Member
I'm in!

Spartan

-bZ- Member
Bon3z said:
It's back!There's still no contest for me as far as game play and replayability; Cart is still hands down the greatest game I've ever played, and I still love playing it!

One or two peeps have expressed an interest in a Cart Night, and I'm for sure interested. This game is a great release for me, and the wife said I could have at least one night a week that I could dedicate to this.

As long as we get a good 3 or 4 players going, it opens a huge amount of things that we can do that I could never do by myself. If we keep it up for a few weeks and everybody is groovin', this shit could be a lot of fun. But regardless, I plan on playing once a week.

Right now, I am thinking about inking in Tuesday or Wednesday as the weekly night. Does anybody that wants to play have a preference?

If anybody is interested in participating, post in this thread or PM me by clicking on the PM icon underneath my avatar. If we need to schedule a few training sessions for newbies or to work on a specific track or type of cart, we can do that too

i swear i just had deshavu