Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

Suspect MendesSagaz for ESP

RipeSnipe

-bZ- Member
I dont see anything in particular that is only possible with 3rd party cheats. 5:00 into the submarine clip was a little weird but you see the guys leg for a moment before he shoots. everybody he encountered seems like he heard them or just positioned himself in a decent spot for where the enemies were most likely to push from. I'd love to see timestamps for what you guys think is cheating and discuss further

I dont see anything in particular that is only possible with 3rd party cheats. 5:00 into the submarine clip was a little weird but you see the guys leg for a moment before he shoots. everybody he encountered seems like he heard them or just positioned himself in a decent spot for where the enemies were most likely to push from. I'd love to see timestamps for what you guys think is cheating and discuss further
First video, kill against jphillips14 at 1:20, and the elevator rush immediately after.

I respectfullly disagree. This is trademark ESP at this timestamp

I respectfullly disagree. This is trademark ESP at this timestamp

Suspicious moments :
2:30 here was suspicious. He could have just guessed correctly that he was going to pick that side to pop out from but it did look like he was tracking him through the wall there. I'm also not sure who or what he was shooting at at 2:50. Was it the boat? A guy in the water? Might just be my shitty old monitor though. 3:50 to 4:12 was clearly him tracking through the wall however.

Non-suspicious moments :
1:33 could maybe be tracking through the wall but he also could have heard him running and just thought someone may have headed there. I've done similar things to that at similar ranges before. At first I thought 3:31 was suspicious but after watching it a few times you can see the guy in the vent/walkway thing briefly shooting at him before he switches to the RPG to kill him.

Confusing moment :
At 4:50 he just kind of gives up on the guy who ran into the bathroom even though it has no other exit. Does he somehow know that the guy is hiding/reloading/not a threat or is he just an idiot? I can't really tell here as both seems equally possible. He also looked surprised when the dude ran out of the room a couple seconds later. If he was wallhacking why wouldn't he have tracked him as he started running?

He's also giving me some mixed messages in his playstyle. On the one hand he seems to have decent reactions ( could it be from an aim assist feature? ) and passable aim but on the other hand he does some very noobish things like constantly reloading after only a few shots and forgetting to turn his laser/light off. His movement is also kind of weird to me. He looks slow and kind of jerky at times but I am not sure if this is just a combination of his shitty ping and the shitty spectator mode.

This is kind of a tough one but I think after watching those suspicious timestamps I noted he does look to be tracking people he shouldn't be able to see. The sequence from 3:50 to 4:12 was the most convincing to me that he does have a wallhack of some kind. After killing the guy in the vent he looks to be seeing something through the wall and following it, expecting it to be popping out. The movements there are not random and are clearly focused on something. He then fires an RPG round at the other vent for seemingly no reason. After that he is looking through the electrical panel at the guy behind the concrete barrier before he shoots his grenade launcher, not after it. Each of these little moments in the sequence on their own aren't proof of anything but the whole 22 second clip together as an uninterrupted sequence looks pretty damning to me.

I'd say ESP as well.

RipeSnipe

-bZ- Member
I'm not off work yet and want to focus on the time stamps you guys are pointing out when I get back home. from what I remember about the 1:30 time stamp (because I too was sleptical) I can hear the spawn noise of the enemy and subsequently follow his footsteps through the wall which is what the player seemingly did. heard the spawn and followed the footsteps until the enemy was visible.

I will look at the other moments later tonight.

thanks for keeping this civil, I enjoy dissecting potential cheating clips

I agree this guy is Sus forsure. I was playing with him on bz 2 earlier today and he always pre-fired me around corners and everything on pearl. It was getting to the point where you start to question it..

something to keep in mind is that if he plays at a very high refresh, it can look like hacking because he sees frames that your monitor skips.

ie if he plays at 144/240 etc but you view him at 60, it will look really choppy and suspicious

the only other thing i'd add is that we have all played these maps a bajillion times. i have all of the common spots memorized on almost all maps so I check and/or splash damage shoot them regardless of whether or not I know someone is there under certain circumstances.

Last edited:
something to keep in mind is that if he plays at a very high refresh, it can look like hacking because he sees frames that your monitor skips.

ie if he plays at 144/240 etc but you view him at 60, it will look really choppy and suspicious

the only other thing i'd add is that we have all played these maps a bajillion times. i have all of the common spots memorized on almost all maps so I check and/or splash damage shoot them regardless of whether or not I know someone is there under certain circumstances.
In my last year and half of playing, I have not put much effort through my play time. I think it would be suspect to be 'doing this good' in a 9 year old game. And to care that much to win in a 9 year old game. I don't know his stats or whatever. *eliot page Inception world BUILDING*

Spots so common like in the first video of the sniper being capped by him through the foliage?